Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 26 2013
By: Cookieter Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

A panel during the event called “The Making Of… a blockbuster game,The Last of Us.”

6 replies 363 views Edited Apr 26, 2013

http://stevivor.com/2013/04/sony-to-offer-a-panel-on-the-last-of-us-at-vivid-sydney/

Sony Computer Entertainment Australia

recently announced a collaboration with Vivid Sydney

to offer a panel during the event called “The Making Of… a blockbuster game,

The Last of Us.”

For those unaware, Vivid Sydney is “the largest light, music and ideas event in the Southern Hemisphere and a major celebration of the creative industries,” according to Sony.

Ricky Cambier, Game Designer at Naughty Dog, will be in Sydney to take part in the panel. The panel itself “will touch upon various elements of The Last of Us game design, story narrative, production and a range of other development aspects and considerations, required to deliver a blockbuster videogame to the global market,” said Sony.

The panel takes place at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia – Forum, Level 6, on Tuesday 4 June 2013 at 9.00 AEST

Tickets are available here.   http://vividsydney.oztix.com.au/default.aspx?Event=34810

The Last of Us is exclusive to PS3 and will be available from 14 June 2013.

sggcookieter.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Re: A panel during the event called “The Making Of… a blockbuster game,The Last of Us.”

Apr 26, 2013
Awesome! Sydney is a quick and easy trip for me, definitely going to try to get into this event. I can't believe its happening in Australia, Luckiest possible scenario for me. If I do go to this, I can do my best to get footage if they allow it.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (313 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: A panel during the event called “The Making Of… a blockbuster game,The Last of Us.”

Apr 26, 2013

Yeah please do. Any footage would be cool. Your lucky to live in Austrailia, so beautiful there. I'd attend to, if I didn't live on the opposite side of the Earth.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2445 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:
Awesome! Sydney is a quick and easy trip for me, definitely going to try to get into this event. I can't believe its happening in Australia, Luckiest possible scenario for me. If I do go to this, I can do my best to get footage if they allow it.

Like nate I'd also love to attend if I wasn't limited geographically - That would be really cool of you to get footage if allowed, but any new infos are awesome. it's just been too long without new stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Ah, El problemo mi amigos. I just read the details of this event and unfortunately I fail to meet up with the requirement of being 18+. Bugger.

- Fret not, I have a close friend whom is 21 years of age and is undoubtedly going to this event. I'll ask him to get footage if possible (I have my doubts they'd let you). He'll give me some details which I can then pass on to you  guys - given they aren't all over the internet which I think they will.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Your not 18? Aw, that sucks, hopefully your friend will pull through for us. How old are you?

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I could be mistaken, but I don't think they allow photography at these events, unless you're from an established games site like IGN and GameSpot.
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (187 Views)
0 Likes