Jun 25 2013
By: Banjo_aus Lombax Warrior 153 posts

A sad thought replaying today (spoiler for early Fall)

2 replies 375 views Edited Jun 25, 2013

At the dam, the bandits attack and kill a LOT of Maria and Tommy's townsmen/workers. In particular, it seems that they kill "those two geniuses" who got the place running. Meaning, if the place breaks down again, there might be nobody left who knows how to fix it again.

Reardless, thinking on how a few stupid bandits pointlessly and thoughtlessly killed a bunch of gifted people VITAL to the future of the Jackson community - and indeed rebuilding in general - over nothing, made me suddenly sad.

Tommy says they have "twenty families" or more in Jackson. I assume that included the dozen or so now-dead people from the dam? Smiley Sad

Oh, and hey... did anyone see if they killed poor Earl too? I thought that guy was dead meat the moment Maria told a random "redshirt" to go home to his family., even before the attack!

Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: A sad thought replaying today (spoiler for early Fall)

Jun 25, 2013
Let's not ignore the most important issue here.......what happened to Buckley!?!
Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: A sad thought replaying today (spoiler for early Fall)

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

mannerscharlton wrote:
Let's not ignore the most important issue here.......what happened to Buckley!?!

LOL! First time playiong the dam raid, I went STRAIGHT to where Buckley was before, terrified that I was going to find him with an arrow in him or something... but no!

Unless a bandit carried his body off already to eat. Smiley Sad

I wonder if they had Buckley dead in an earlier version and testers freaked out? "A guy murdered in his bunk? Yeah, but you can't kill the cute dog!" Smiley Happy

Glad he apparently survived, though... maybe he'll be in the sequel? Or better, you could PLAY as Buckley in a future DLC "The Last Of Us: Buckley's Chance"? Buckley, kidnapped by bandits, must escape and make his way home to Jackson through human and Infected enemies...

Message 3 of 3 (313 Views)
0 Likes