Sackboy
480 posts

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013
U just came up with the few wrongs.
What about all the spectacular things it does....?
U can't mark a game down for its few bads.
And after reading Aldro's tgread.
I'm pretty sure that it is amazing.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 56 (627 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Lurker for years, but literally just signed up for the sole purpose of venting a bit of my frustration on you idiots complaining about AI since there's nothing else to complain about.

If you think the AI in this game is "inexcusable" - in a game where there's legitimately maybe one or two hiccups over the span of several hours - you've never played any other game in the last twenty years featuring advanced AI and enjoyed it. Period. I've seen the AI for this game hands on and the screen capped gifs are few and far between.

Of course there are hiccups. They even acknowledged the hiccups. Can't believe some of you morons are so desperate to make the game look crappy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 56 (568 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jun 8, 2013
I hate hiccups. The problem with hiccups is you just don't get one. You get multiple **bleep** hiccups down the line. I just clear em down with a nice drink of water. Coz no one likes hiccups.

Hiccups in game is aight i guess.

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 56 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4073 posts

Jun 8, 2013
The nit picking amazes me.

I just got done playing about 5 hours of sleeping dogs, and dear god I wish they could do half the job nd can do. AI that runs at you making you invaluable when you have a gun. Rooms that have nothing in them, like so many other game. 1 person in each car, because the devs were to lazy to have an animation for more then one. Dont get me wrong I love the game, but its nothing compared to the small touches of ND,and your here you are nit picking about small ai issues, that you even have yet to play with.
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 56 (551 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 8, 2013

I have no idea why you are making a huge deal over this. People are going to buy the game or they are not. There is a lot of good that out weighs the bad here.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 56 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2343 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Minor AI goofs < Everything else this game has to offer

OP is a prime example of nitpicker

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 56 (517 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Jesus Christ these people have no lives. What's the goal, to make people not buy the game?

sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 56 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Looks fine to me. I don't really give a **bleep** if Tess and Ellie are invisible to enemies.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 56 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Jun 8, 2013

The AI is good if you play the game right.. 

Which is playing the game realistic and slowly, that will cause the AI to behave more natural.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 56 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 8, 2013

theres a solution guys , don't play the last of us and player a stellar single player game with amazing AI like call of duty

zxv

sub sig

sig url -

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 56 (417 Views)