Reply
Splicer
Registered: 05/08/2013
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

who, me? oh im getting the game brobot. i was just bein facetious. that gif means nothing to me. i guess some people like to get upset about sillys. kinda making a mountain out of a mole-hill. they should officially be refered to as moles for just that reason. and aldros da man.

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 31 of 56 (521 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

The ai haters need to jump off a bridge. Seriously, jump off a bridge, go back to Call of duty with your 'bros' and leave this awesome game alone

 

OP = troll big time

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 32 of 56 (508 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/06/2013
Offline
210 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

Oh, and I'm sure that all those perfect scores saying how good the AI is are wrong and don't know anything. There are always going to be times in any game where the AI bug out, this doesn't mean all AIare going to magically notice you without even seeing or hearing you. 

Message 33 of 56 (486 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2013
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013
Bad AI is Bad AI? Well ND Bad AI is still 10x better than any other Good AI out there.
Ellie photo Ellie_zps812f6c9e.jpg
Message 34 of 56 (442 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/03/2013
Offline
107 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

as arnold shwarzennnnnnnnngeeebvbvbvr (howeva u spell his name) once said

stop whining!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 56 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
1747 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

SpikeLikesIt wrote:

as arnold shwarzennnnnnnnngeeebvbvbvr (howeva u spell his name) once said

stop whining!


Yes, we should all just praise the game and turn a blind eye to its faults, right?

Legitimate criticism is NOT a bad thing.

1



This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 36 of 56 (399 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/10/2009
Offline
1836 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013
This thread is stupid.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 56 (395 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013

Matthewsike1st wrote:

SpikeLikesIt wrote:

as arnold shwarzennnnnnnnngeeebvbvbvr (howeva u spell his name) once said

stop whining!


Yes, we should all just praise the game and turn a blind eye to its faults, right?

Legitimate criticism is NOT a bad thing.


You're fighting a losing battle. Legit criticism in this forum won't be allowed until everyone has all the promised content from the season pass...

 

breasts.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 38 of 56 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/25/2013
Offline
177 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

Jun 8, 2013
You are right, Criticism CAN be a good thing. But just as everything else in this world, too much of it can be a bad thing as well. There is too much complaining and criticizing from ignorant people who have not even played the game, just watched others play it or the trailers. Even if this AI is faulty, so is every other games AI, only The Last of Us is still better than all the others. Story, graphics, cinematics, characters, gameplay... Just be grateful that in this case, the Good far outweighs the bad.
Ellie photo Ellie_zps812f6c9e.jpg
Message 39 of 56 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/02/2013
Offline
374 posts
 

Re: AI is bad

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Sch3ffs11 wrote:
You are right, Criticism CAN be a good thing. But just as everything else in this world, too much of it can be a bad thing as well. There is too much complaining and criticizing from ignorant people who have not even played the game, just watched others play it or the trailers. Even if this AI is faulty, so is every other games AI, only The Last of Us is still better than all the others. Story, graphics, cinematics, characters, gameplay... Just be grateful that in this case, the Good far outweighs the bad.

Over the past few days I've been pretty hard on TLoU...I just wanted to game to be perfect so badly

 

But today I was listening to a podcast that gave me a reality check.

 

The PS3 is 8 years old. There's only so much ND can do with old tech.

 

Turns out the ideas ND had were a bit too much for the console to handle. Things had to be sacrificed & shortcuts were takenSmiley Sad

 

 But it's cool. Doesnt make the game bad, just makes it really ambitious Smiley Tongue

Message 40 of 56 (333 Views)