Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 28 2013
By: TomatoDragon Uncharted Territory 1872 posts

All conversations trophy help

4 replies 131 views Edited Jul 28, 2013
Grrrrr. Okay, so I followed this tutorial on finding all of the optional conversations step by step, and only got 35 of 37.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gk1M3dr7OjM#t=427s

Does anyone have any advice on which ones are most easily overlooked? I still have to do survivor +, but it would be nice if I could just play through it without having to worry about all the conversations again. Or do they transfer over to new game+, the ones you found?

Is it possible to just jump to a chapter where I might have missed one?
Man, this trophy is frustrating. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Re: All conversations trophy help

[ Edited ]
Jul 28, 2013

The ones I missed were #27 and #28 in the video.   27 is a lady standing on the side when Tommy is giving you a tour of the hydroelectric plant.  And 28 is the one with the banner on the school and Ellie comments on it.

If you got all of them, Idk what to tell ya.  Maybe it was a glitch? 

I don't think the chapter select will work.  I noticed that when you choose chapter select, it doesn't save the progress from your beaten game, it just loads your progress from that point.  Let's say you had 4 shiv doors unlocked when you met Henry and Sam, and you got 12 when you beat the game.  If you choose chapter select to meet henry and sam, you'll only have 4 shiv doors unlocked again, instead of the 12.  So I'm guessing if you do chapter select it won't work for conversations either..

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Hard to say which you might of missed theres quite a few. Im not positive chapter select will work but I finished my conversation trophy in new game+ and yes it saves the ones u already did so u only have to worry bout the couple u missed. Gamefaqs has a pretty good collectable guide that only tells u stuff like that, artifacts..etc...so u r free to go about ths game however u like, and maybe scanning through the conversation list will help u figure out which you missed
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Theres one in Bill's Town where you have to go into a child's room in one of the houses and pick up an artifact. Once you pick it up, Ellie will enter the room and talk to you. Thats the one I missed. If you run out of the room, the conversation is cancelled.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Now that I think about it theres one house you goto in the suburbs where the kids are playing darts..u have to wait for them to finish before u can interact with them. I completely missed it my first play through
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)
0 Likes