Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
468 posts

Re: Am I the only one who isn't impressed by the MP?

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013
Maybe a human vs infected would not work that great, if you are talking about a comp mode with all played-controlled characters.

I'm pretty sure a coop mode will be included too (I'm not a negative guy like eye...lol).

I see a lot of people here and online are asking for a horde mode, I hope those people don't want a horde/wave mode similar to every other online games out there through? I mean, not a mode where we get to kill 20 infected/minute! I do want this kind of mode but with the TENSE feeling and scarce supply with a big emphasis on team work being important to survive. A more slow-paced oriented horde mode, am I the only one thinking this way? Maybe a sort of mix of U2 adventure and survival mode but with the suiting mood.

People asking for a "Dayz" mode, I understand it but its impossible from a coding standpoint with that little time of development for a so good looking game. ...maybe they'll implements something similar slowly in TLoU 2 and 3 on PS4... : )
Message 21 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jun 4, 2013

No not exactly what I envision.. Has anyone ever played the Zombie Master MOD for pc?

Basically the zombie Master Controls the zombies and tries to kill the human players.. The human players try to survive until the end of the level.

(I remember a level where you re in a house a couple of you search for gas for a car, and the other plays defend the house) Probably the most fun I ever had with zombies.. EVER

Message 22 of 32 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13522 posts

Jun 4, 2013

It's not what I wanted.

But I'll reserve judgement until I play it.

The aiming still looks utter garbage (Looks, i didn't say it IS)

Message 23 of 32 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Jun 4, 2013

The aiming seemed fine to me, but he missed a lot, maybe he missed because it is bad, or has no aim assist, I don't know.

Message 24 of 32 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2120 posts

Jun 4, 2013

It was a bit underwhelming but we'll see how it turns out. 

Message 25 of 32 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13522 posts

Jun 4, 2013

JOSH55886 wrote:

The aiming seemed fine to me, but he missed a lot, maybe he missed because it is bad, or has no aim assist, I don't know.

If his aim is that bad with aim assist I'd recommend he quits gaming.

If it has no aim assist I'd recommend ND fix that immediately. Start working on 1,01 NOW,.

Message 26 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the multiplayer reveal.  Only two modes?  Both are deathmatch-variants?  No co-op?  No objective mode?  No infected?  It's mindboggling how this has turned out.  I'm still looking forward to the game, but I was really hoping the multiplayer mode would be something truly unique (it'll play a little differently from normal deathmatches, but it's still not very unique imo).

----------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 32 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'm dissapointed tbh, it's a game about SURVIVAL, but yet, you sponge bullet like wolverine on crack, i don't want to empty a full clip just to have that guy run behind a corner, regenerate then lag his way at me.

Message 28 of 32 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Other than the bullet sponge enemies....I'm okay with what I saw

The "crawl" is garbage. Hopefully it's ONLY for that specific mode that we saw

The invinsibility frames suck too

Message 29 of 32 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2399 posts

Jun 4, 2013

kuter666 wrote:

I'm dissapointed tbh, it's a game about SURVIVAL, but yet, you sponge bullet like wolverine on crack, i don't want to empty a full clip just to have that guy run behind a corner, regenerate then lag his way at me.

On the plus side, there is no health regeneration.  You have to craft bandages to heal.  But there's more wallhacks in the multiplayer (because ND knows how much everrrryone loves those, amirite?), so you won't be able to bandage for too long. :smileytongue:

----------------------------------------------------

Message 30 of 32 (83 Views)
0 Likes