Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: American Dreams issue #3

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Vranklin - Omg you are right! I haven't noticed that at first! Hmm this could get interesting!

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I kinda noticed that when you play as Ellie in the game, and you can access her artifacts in the backpack, that there is a firefly pendant with Rileys name. Once you view it Ellie sas "i miss you". Kinda cute and we can only realise at the end of the game whose this pendant actually was when we first saw it. Anyway what i'm trying to say is that we probably won't see how they get bitten in the course of these comics. Because there are only four comics, they didn't get bitten in this one, Riley is supposed to be her best friend so they can't be best friends in just a day, Riley has a firefly pendant so she's a firefly. They just met the fireflies, she can't have her name on a dogtag in a day and then die! When is all of that going to happen in the next comic? I don't believe it will, it's impossible. I don't think we'll be seeing any bites...

The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HPVale wrote:

I kinda noticed that when you play as Ellie in the game, and you can access her artifacts in the backpack, that there is a firefly pendant with Rileys name. Once you view it Ellie sas "i miss you". Kinda cute and we can only realise at the end of the game whose this pendant actually was when we first saw it. Anyway what i'm trying to say is that we probably won't see how they get bitten in the course of these comics. Because there are only four comics, they didn't get bitten in this one, Riley is supposed to be her best friend so they can't be best friends in just a day, Riley has a firefly pendant so she's a firefly. They just met the fireflies, she can't have her name on a dogtag in a day and then die! When is all of that going to happen in the next comic? I don't believe it will, it's impossible. I don't think we'll be seeing any bites...

What if there's a time gap between issue 3 and 4?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jun 29, 2013

HPVale wrote:

I think we'll be seeing bites. Sure Ellie says she was her best friend but I think that's because she doesn't have any others. The only other kids beat her up and steal her stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Well maybe if there is a time gap! Sure. But i'm thinking the ending of this comic though kinda drives the next comic to be a continuation of this one...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Jun 29, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

HPVale wrote:

What if there's a time gap between issue 3 and 4?

I was so sure there wasn't going to be one since, in the game Ellie says

Spoiler
that she was in the mall when she was bitten, which is where the second comic takes place.

It seemed to fit so well.. I'm anxious for issue #4 but if there is a time gap, then I'm going to go crazy wondering what exactly happened.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Today I started reading this comic, and therefore I ask: do you know how many will issues?   

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Zev_zevr

There will only be 4.

Btw agree with you dh0rmazine . Clicker country lol!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I'd rather have the "No pun intended" book.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (64 Views)