Fender Bender
2562 posts

Re: Any good games to past the time?

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

I've just been playing RE4 and thanking the Naughty Dogs every day that Ellie can climb down ladders

Message 31 of 37 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

I've just been playing RE4 and thanking the Naughty Dogs every day that Ellie can climb down ladders

lI'm playing RE4 too. It took me like 2 weeks to adjust to that kind of controls lol. That and U2 are the greatest TPS shooter ever made. I'm confident TLOU will join them.

To OP sign up for 1 year PS+. SR3 (and some) will be available for + users this tuesday. Thats like the best deal ever. I'm was very surprised to know that it is one of those deals where I actually got more than what i've paid for.

+============================================================+
Message 32 of 37 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

chaystic wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

chaystic wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

I suggest playing something awful, so when you play TLoU it will be the best game ever.

I guess Remember Me is an option then.

or he could always play with your intelligence.

You offered something awful. There it is.

Don't be mad cause you bought a terrible game.

I'm mad at how stupid you are by simply following reviews or lacking the skill to play a game.

Combat is fine, movement is more fluid than a majority of games, no it isn't as fluid as Uncharted, It isn't game breaking and actually works fine.

It is not a bad game, it's not the best either.

It doesn't do anything better than other games, it doesn't make it bad, it's got quality in the fact that it's completely playable.

Then we have people like you making out as if it's the new Vampire Rain because boohoo... You don't have the skill to understand the combat system. Slightly tougher version of Arkham City for combat, but harder equals skill so you wont like it. Yeah, make sense.

Misinformed BS from people is annoying. It's people like you who are killing this industry.

Calling me stupid for not liking a game? People like me are killing the industry? Wow man calm the hell down, i'm more informed about this game than you think. The game has nice graphics but it has nothing else to offer, the story is predictable, the dialogue is full of cheesy lines and the combat feels like a Batman rip off (only that Batman's combat is actually fun). I lol'd at "equals skill", i've been playing games since I was a kid and trust me the combos in Remember Me are anything but hard to pull off.

Now go on and throw some more personal insults in here, how embarrassing.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 33 of 37 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13793 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

chaystic wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

chaystic wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

chaystic wrote:

HoodlumX wrote:

I suggest playing something awful, so when you play TLoU it will be the best game ever.

I guess Remember Me is an option then.

or he could always play with your intelligence.

You offered something awful. There it is.

Don't be mad cause you bought a terrible game.

I'm mad at how stupid you are by simply following reviews or lacking the skill to play a game.

Combat is fine, movement is more fluid than a majority of games, no it isn't as fluid as Uncharted, It isn't game breaking and actually works fine.

It is not a bad game, it's not the best either.

It doesn't do anything better than other games, it doesn't make it bad, it's got quality in the fact that it's completely playable.

Then we have people like you making out as if it's the new Vampire Rain because boohoo... You don't have the skill to understand the combat system. Slightly tougher version of Arkham City for combat, but harder equals skill so you wont like it. Yeah, make sense.

Misinformed BS from people is annoying. It's people like you who are killing this industry.

Calling me stupid for not liking a game? People like me are killing the industry? Wow man calm the hell down, i'm more informed about this game than you think. The game has nice graphics but it has nothing else to offer, the story is predictable, the dialogue is full of cheesy lines and the combat feels like a Batman rip off (only that Batman's combat is actually fun). I lol'd at "equals skill", i've been playing games since I was a kid and trust me the combos in Remember Me are anything but hard to pull off.

Now go on and throw some more personal insults in here, how embarrassing.

Personal?

Hardly personal, being stupid isn't personal, it's ignorance.

Informed? then you'd know it's a refined Batman mechanic which actually plays better than Batman does, forcing you to time things correctly.

The dialog has one ONE cheesy line throughout the game so far and I'm not that far from the end.

That entire post is critics I've seen from a review too. you haven't played the game. You have looked at a review, picked out the points and pasted them here. That is embarrassing.

You would be so lost playing the game anyway, probably a good thing since you'd try and copy and paste a Batman style of approach like you copy and pasted a review. basically.

Maybe you are going to want to give credit to one of the reviewers since you just stole their work.

Plus you are trying to pass off your opinion of the game as a fact. Some people like it, some hate it, neither are factual. I'd recommend it highly. I'm not saying it's perfect. I'm saying I'd recommend it. You are trying to TELL me it sucks.

Only someone of true ignorance would copy a review, lie about being informed on it without even playing it and then say it sucks without any personal experience. Sure someone has a right to tell me why they don't like it, as long as they have played it and not looked at a review site like you did.

If you didn't you would have told me what was wrong with it beyond what reviews say. There is plenty... But there is plenty right with it too.

Message 34 of 37 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts

Jun 9, 2013

I would recommend Mafia 2 to almost anyone.  It is such an under rated game.  Max Payne 3 was great as well.

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Message 35 of 37 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Demon's Souls and yeah I platinumed Mafia 2. It was under rated
Message 36 of 37 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts