Jun 14 2013
By: cvbxsta Hekseville Citizen 268 posts

Anyone have any really badass MP moments?

8 replies 225 views Edited Jun 14, 2013
?
^

Me...it was my second match, still getting a hang of it. I'm hiding behind a desk, two guys run past me, go upstairs. I stay crouched, follow them. They're preoccupied. I shiv one. Rush the other, melee and execute. Felt like a badass

This MP is the perfect mix of stealth and tension.
Message 1 of 9 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: Anyone have any really badass MP moments?

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Every melee execute is badass.

Message 2 of 9 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

my last gameplay: Playin as a hunter, I see a recognizable red circle signifying a teammate down...instead of automatically helping & revive him, i used my teammate somewhat as a bait...waited for the obvious where the enemy will try to finish him off. Like a moth to a flame, here comes mister firefly. Before he could finish off my teammate, i tap L2 and rush him with a good placed Shiv on the neck.

I revive my teammate...but then KABOOM, a bomb shakes the whole screen...the blasts was just outside the building we were in...I tap R2 to quickly survey what's happening...another teammate dazed as the white smoke envelops him....I see a red dot flashing on the map, the firefly is rushin my dazed teamate. I jump outside the building's window and rushed thru the cloud of smoke.....the firefly unknowingly had his back turned turned away from me, one quick shot of the hunting rifle and blood splatters beautifully but the **bleep**er was still up....he managed to finish off my teammate. But before he could run away, I melee'd like a crazed animal. "Tourist down" says my hunter.

but before i got to execute him, my surrounding started turning a hue of bright orange. Flames from a molotov doused through my whole body...I whispered in my dying breath...Flame on motha!@#$...flame on.

The game ended in a tie.

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 3 of 9 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Nothing really badass but I felt great when I was the last man standing and killed the whole other team by myself. :smileyvery-happy:

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 4 of 9 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4939 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I won my first 3 matches. I think that's pretty badass.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 5 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 15, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

Every melee execute is badass.

This

Message 6 of 9 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Jun 15, 2013

My team mates ALWAYS go for the kill before reviving the team member - we lose every time with such bad players

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 7 of 9 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Jun 15, 2013

in my first match I planted a bomb towards the end of the game when we had no lives left and led the whole enemy team to my position, ran away from them right into where my bomb was got shot down and right as I fall to the floor (click) bomb explodes downing and killing 3 of them. sadly my team lost though lol.

Message 8 of 9 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3823 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I played a match a little while ago on that map Crossroads I think its called. There were 3 enemies in the building and they didn't know I was outside the window. I throw a molotov inside the window and kill one of them, leap inside and beat another down with my upgraded board melee weapon, and then while the 3rd is trying to shoot me toss a smoke bomb at him. I leap back out the window and go around to the door behind him and beat him down. Felt so good!

Message 9 of 9 (98 Views)
0 Likes