Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Are you still discovering new things?

Jul 18, 2013

In the firefly lab in the location where you find marlenes diary there are three doors just outside of the yellow hut if you go into the last one in the far end their is an eye exam poster that says "RUN YOUR NEARLY THERE DONT QUIT!"

Message 41 of 74 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
207 posts

Jul 18, 2013

XxChaos-926xX wrote:

In the firefly lab in the location where you find marlenes diary there are three doors just outside of the yellow hut if you go into the last one in the far end their is an eye exam poster that says "RUN YOUR NEARLY THERE DONT QUIT!"

I saw that too! I think I saw it on my first playthrough,gave me an adrenaline rush.

Message 42 of 74 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jul 18, 2013

i found it on my 4th playthrough i didnt get an adrenaline rush cause i knew what was going to happen already lol

Message 43 of 74 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jul 19, 2013

i'm on my 7th playtrough and only now i discovered that you can play the piano before pushing it (after the hotel in pittsburg)

Schermata 2013-07-19 a 19.03.37.png

Message 44 of 74 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jul 20, 2013

"I saw Ellie pick up that robot." I saw Ellie pick up the robot too.  I specifically watched her to see if she actually picked it up and she did. 

There is a funny conversation you have as Joel when you walking with Tess right before you try to pass through the gate and the fireflys set off that bomb.  There are two guys leaning agianst the wall on the left that you can walk up to.

Message 45 of 74 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5485 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Hmm, I just noticed something that both Sarah and Ellie do. They both rub their noses. Throughout the game, Ellie rubs her nose ( when Tess and Ellie are about to head into the buildings, when she tells David to drag the buck into the shelter, there were a few other times ) and at the beginning, when Sarah's on the couch when Joel comes home, she rubs her nose.

Message 46 of 74 (445 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I went slow during the opening scene of Joel carrying Sarah and stopped to watch the infected kill and feed on the poor helpless people.  

Sarah said, "Why are they doing that?"  in a soft and quivering voice between the gas station exploding and people running out of the burning building.  She never said it again on other play-thru's and I smiled because that was on my 3rd play-thu that she had said it.

Message 47 of 74 (432 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jul 21, 2013

On Gameplus Normal:

Conversation on the hospital ground when Ellie asked Joel if he went to a university... Joel rreplied he didn't go to college. He had Sarah at an early age (at 18 perhaps?). That's the first time he openly talked about his past.

And Ellie asked again if he and his spouse got divorced, he hesitated to answer... Ellie responded, "Too much". She understood what the answer was.

Message 48 of 74 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2013

University monkeys. <3

If you chase them after you see them first time, it triggers a dialogue shortly afterwards. Smiley Tongue

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 49 of 74 (392 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jul 21, 2013

In the winter section of the game when you are trying to find Ellie as Joel before opening the garage, Joel says something like "Where the hell are you?", I think that is reminisce of when Sarah was searching for Joel, she said the exact same line.

Message 50 of 74 (377 Views)
0 Likes