Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
710 posts

Re: Are you still discovering new things?

Jul 30, 2013
¿Al menos puedo traducir sus mensajes en Inglés desde su fijación en un hilo en el que casi todo el mundo habla Inglés? Gracias.
Message 61 of 74 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Jul 31, 2013

I NOTICED WHY ELLIE IS BETTER THAN SARAH!!

ELLIE = ALIVE
SARAH= DEAD

ELLIE=LIKE 8 HOURS OF SCREEN TIME!!!!
SARAH= ONLY 10 MINUTES!! WOW WHAT A LOSER!

Message 62 of 74 (422 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jul 31, 2013

I've seen no photos of Sarah's mom in their house.... I guess Joel took the separation/divorce very hard.

Message 63 of 74 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Aug 8, 2013

On the Level when your running away from the Firefly's in the Hospital with Ellie, there is a room with a painting of a giraffe on it, and after that room there is another room with a painting of an elephant, and on the elephant there is a chart with letters on it (like the one's in at the doctors where they tell you to cover one eye and say the letters back to them and as you go down the letters get smaller) and the first letters are R U N Y O U. I couldn't figure out the rest because they were too small & I keep geeting captured. Pretty funny.

Message 64 of 74 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Aug 8, 2013

HushSounds wrote:

there is a chart with letters on it (like the one's in at the doctors where they tell you to cover one eye and say the letters back to them and as you go down the letters get smaller) and the first letters are R U N Y O U. I couldn't figure out the rest because they were too small & I keep geeting captured. Pretty funny.

RUN YOUR NEARLY THERE DONT QUIT

I have to say, that was the most chilling thing I've spotted in the game.

Message 65 of 74 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Didn't realise someone already mentioned it.

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2013

Didn't realise someone already mentioned it.

Message 66 of 74 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11190 posts

Aug 9, 2013

TomatoDragon wrote:
Have you noticed anything, in your multiple playthroughs, that you didn't notice before?

Jak and Daxter's easter eggs. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 67 of 74 (272 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 10, 2013

In the Lakeside level, when you get to the top floor of the building with David, when he says "We need to find a way outta here." Ellie replies with "Pssh. Yeah no **bleep**." David is suppose to say "You watch your language." but the dialogue often skips to "Okay old man."

Is there a way to get the game to not skip this line? I've only heard it on one out of my four or five playthroughs.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 68 of 74 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

curtainman1 wrote:

In the Lakeside level, when you get to the top floor of the building with David, when he says "We need to find a way outta here." Ellie replies with "Pssh. Yeah no **bleep**." David is suppose to say "You watch your language." but the dialogue often skips to "Okay old man."

Is there a way to get the game to not skip this line? I've only heard it on one out of my four or five playthroughs.

I think it's a problem with game, I sometimes miss something too even though I know it's there (such as Sarah's gasp in front of the glass door when the dog dies... or something). There are some lines that are always there though, have never missed them so I don't know why those random lines that people can miss would not for some reason be there.

On-Topic: When you get to the last water area with needing to give a pallet ride to Ellie, Joel (when going to water and not diving) will say "Just stay put." to which Ellie will reply "I'm not goin' anywhere." - which was nearly exactly the same they said to each other in the first pallet ride. Also, Joel will say "Alright, get on", which was same as in the first pallet ride, too. (The following I have said earlier), but also, when Ellie is on the pallet, she will say "Ah... be careful.." and Joel replies "I gotcha.", still the same lines as in the first pallet ride.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 69 of 74 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Aug 10, 2013
I noticed Sarah has glow in the dark stars on her ceiling in her bedroom.
Message 70 of 74 (184 Views)
0 Likes