Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
18021 posts

Re: Arne: More Survivor enemies than infected

Apr 7, 2013
Personally, I was hoping that the game would feature the Infected more than survivors, since that's what was most promoted back when the game was first announced. Really wish that would have held the majority in the end.

Hopefully those fewer Infected areas are some of the better chapters in the final game. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

EDSTA713 wrote:

Yeah it's been known that we will fight humans more than the infected already. They basically say the reason is because the humans have more variety than the Infected. 

OMG. Does anybody have a high-res version of that video thumbnail? (colored)

I still have it. Only in 1280x720 resolution. It's the wallpaper I have on my PS3 . :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
Personally, I was hoping that the game would feature the Infected more than survivors, since that's what was most promoted back when the game was first announced. Really wish that would have held the majority in the end.

Hopefully those fewer Infected areas are some of the better chapters in the final game. :smileyhappy:

Yeah I think they'll be the better chapters of the game due to the fact that encounters with them will be fairly scarce. If the game was saturated with the infected, you'd grow accustomed to them and no longer find them intimidating, scary or challenging.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
7947 posts

Apr 7, 2013

wow, I didn't know before this post by Arne that there would be more survivors than infected. I always took that the way they say that the infected are not that important than the survivors that survivors would be more dangerous than the infected.,not that they were quantifying them. Sorry guys.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

...so basically the cordycep fungus is the main antagonist because it's what changed the world of The Last of Us.....hmmmm....

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Apr 7, 2013
Rather have more Survivors. They're smarter, & in a way....even more scary
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (92 Views)
0 Likes