Reply
Jun 15 2013
By: Lord_Squidworth First Son 2 posts
Offline

Arrows

6 replies 270 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

Only lets me pick up an arrow like 1/5 th of the time. Something wrong?

Message 1 of 7 (270 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: Arrows

Jun 15, 2013

Did you seriously make a thread to ask about FREAKING ARROWS?

A bow sends arrows at an extreme velocity, its normal that if you fail your target (or even hit it) it breaks.

Message 2 of 7 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 06/15/2013
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: Arrows

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

**bleep** much?

 

Not getting arrows out of corpses. Everywhere else makes it sounds like they're more reusable than this.

 

"A bow sends arrows at an extreme velocity," They're not supposed to be that fragile.

Message 3 of 7 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: Arrows

Jun 15, 2013

Lord_Squidworth wrote:

 

"A bow sends arrows at an extreme velocity," They're not supposed to be that fragile.


Look at the arrows in the game. They're made of SIMPLE WOOD. What do you want them to do, destroy steel and penetrate everything without breaking the head?

Message 4 of 7 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: Arrows

Jun 15, 2013

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

Lord_Squidworth wrote:

 

"A bow sends arrows at an extreme velocity," They're not supposed to be that fragile.


Look at the arrows in the game. They're made of SIMPLE WOOD. What do you want them to do, destroy steel and penetrate everything without breaking the head?



Well.

 

When an arrow is sticking up from an enemy intact, you'd expect to be able to pick it up, but you cant.

 

To the OP, it just seems to be percentage based (I've personally never been able to retrieve arrows, that are clearly intact, or any for that matter)

Message 5 of 7 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/14/2013
Offline
428 posts
 

Re: Arrows

Jun 15, 2013
Arrows are useless anyway, i dont know what you people compalining about.
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 6 of 7 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 02/12/2012
Offline
2068 posts
 

Re: Arrows

Jun 15, 2013

Cimbom19855 wrote:
Arrows are useless anyway, i dont know what you people compalining about.


Not really.

 

They become more useful much later on in the game.

Message 7 of 7 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes