First Son
6 posts

Re: Artifacts for Lakeside Resort (PLEASE HELP)

Jul 25, 2013

Just listen to all the dialogue for every artifact.

Message 11 of 21 (1,486 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
339 posts

Jul 25, 2013

I know this thread is about Artifacts, but no one else has mentioned the Training Manual yet, so I will.  When you play as Joel the second time, near the start of that section there is a Shiv Door that can be opened, and a training manul found inside.  I don't recall which manual this is, but I know it was an item I had not collected until my last playthrough that was specifically for collecting. 

Note: If you come to the part in which you move through a shipping crate, that has a barrel-fire and a guy atop it, then you've already gone too far, and missed the door.

Message 12 of 21 (1,472 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Nov 10, 2013

I know the Shiv door your refering too it's through the motel out the bathroom window and to your left and it can be opened. When the scene opens you have a shiv but just in case you don't have a full shiv directly in front of you on the left side of the motel is shiv matierial in the truck.

Message 13 of 21 (1,307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 17, 2013

I`m at 11/12 for lakeside resort. I just finished the game. Will I have to collect every artifact again or can I just rush through to lakeside resort? This is the last trophy I need.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VBc8MeR.jpg?1[/IMG]
Message 14 of 21 (1,284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 8, 2013
I get same problem now.
Message 15 of 21 (1,264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Do you known what you're missing ? Firefly pendant is in the gazebo, Ellie's comic is after the first red tunnel on your left laying on the bench.
Message 16 of 21 (1,262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 8, 2014
I am just on my first Hard playthrough and at the start of Highway Exit - I've realised I've missed the hidden artifacts in Ellie's backpack in the previous chapter Lakeside Resort so will have to go back and get them.
Can I pop back now through Chapter Select and replay it on Easy right the way through, then when I am at the start of Highway Exit again ( on Easy ) go back to the main menu, load up Highway Exit ( on Hard ) and continue my Hard playthrough ? Or can I restart Lakeside Resort on easy get the artifacts and just play up to the first cutscene where you meet David then save and go back to Highway Exit on Hard?
I don't wanna mess up my progress at all...?
Message 17 of 21 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 9, 2014

Yeah chapter select works , just in case choose the difficulty you played on too.

Also just to be clear the 11/12 thing happened to me, but it's not a glitch you just have to spend a few seconds on each item in her bag for it to count. just make sure you do that before giving up!

Message 18 of 21 (992 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 16, 2014
I'm having a similar issue except mine can't be fixed
I have every collectable in the game except one: the **bleep** lakeside resort map. Now you may be asking "Dayidayl you dashing stallion, that collectable is picked up automatically, you can't miss it!" Ah then you mistaken reader, it is well know that the lakeside resort map is **bleep**ed up the **bleep** with glitches.
I compared my list of colectables with an official list and the only one missing was that buggering map.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm at my wits end with this bloody mess.
Message 19 of 21 (916 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 1, 2016
1 quarter of a blade is not exactly "Shiv material". Anywhere else on this level you can pick stuff up to make one?
Message 20 of 21 (206 Views)
0 Likes