whats the ETA on a map pack? (hopefully free) -_-

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Re: Ask Me Anything with Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Directors

Jul 27, 2013

I am gonna ask them about disarming an enemy.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jul 27, 2013

JOSH55886 wrote:

This game is their best reviewed game ever, right behind Uncharted 2, it might even have more perfect scores, and it's selling a heck of a lot faster.

I have on simple question that I may ask on there. I think everyone else should too.

What was the reason for dumbing the game down compared to E3? Seriously. I just need to know why. The game was still so amazing, and the AI was quite good, but compared to E3? Not so much. Why can't we disarm anymore? Why does hitting people with bricks feel so weak compared to E3? Why do enemies not react to a moltov being thrown at them until it hits them? Why do they only sometimes hide for cover when having a gun pointed at them? If we can get a hint on what the DLC will be, and if it will be a decent length and get a reason for why the game was dumbed down, I'd be happy.

These two things are still in the game. Play the game on survivor.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Ok seriously ND had to dumb some things down because they were already pushing the ps3's system to the MAX. It would of been more glitches or other errors if they implemented everything as perfect as the E3 demo. This has been explained numerous times already. I'm not trying to be rude but cut ND some slack, there is NO game that is PERFECT.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jul 27, 2013

TheLastLiquid wrote:
Ok seriously ND had to dumb some things down because they were already pushing the ps3's system to the MAX. It would of been more glitches or other errors if they implemented everything as perfect as the E3 demo. This has been explained numerous times already. I'm not trying to be rude but cut ND some slack, there is NO game that is PERFECT.

Some people just don't understand that the Playstation 3 is a seven year old console, and Naughty Dog crafted one of the best AI, melee combat system and animations, that we don't even see on high end PCs. And they call them lazy, LOOOOOOL.

I am more than satisfied with what they achieved with The Last Of Us. But I am still gonna ask them some questions in the technical side. Maybe some of the things are hidden, and I haven't discovered them yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (167 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Ask them if there's a story behind Ellie's scar.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Jul 27, 2013

plaZeHD7 wrote:

TheLastLiquid wrote:

Some people just don't understand that the Playstation 3 is a seven year old console, and Naughty Dog crafted one of the best AI, melee combat system and animations, that we don't even see on high end PCs. And they call them lazy, LOOOOOOL.

I am more than satisfied with what they achieved with The Last Of Us. But I am still gonna ask them some questions in the technical side. Maybe some of the things are hidden, and I haven't discovered them yet.

Agreed. Some people complain about PS3 games technical limitations without realizing the hardware is dated.

photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Will this interview QA thing be filmed? Because I'm gonna have to look it up on youtube later as I can't watch it live.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jul 27, 2013
its going to be more of a live typing thing, no filming.. but i believe you can view it later.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 28, 2013
Hey ;D I Lov Naughty Dog Inc. more than others I Lov All Those Amaziing Games.
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak 2
Jak 3
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
The Last Of Us
Now We Are Waitiing For:
The Last of Us 2
The Last of Us 3
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (100 Views)