Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 29 2013
By: Lt_K4RL0S Wastelander 604 posts

Australian TLOU SE pre-orders (Amazing prices)

[ Edited ]
3 replies 124 views Edited Jan 29, 2013

I've been looking about the net for leads on the Joel edition (many sites stating it's exclusive to certain stores) however I returned to the oh-so reliable ozgameshop. The prices are incredible and possibly better than anywhere else I've seen. Unfortunately, the Joel edition is currently out of stock (it went bloody fast). So either wait around for it to come back or if Ellie's edition shows up.

If anyone finds the Ellie edition for Australian's (For a decent price) please let me know. This region exclusivity is driving me nuts. Cheers guys

http://www.ozgameshop.com/search/The+last+of+us

Message 1 of 4 (124 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Re: Australian TLOU SE pre-orders (Amazing prices)

Jan 29, 2013

I just checked the website and uh, isn't that the price anywhere else? Haha.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 2 of 4 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
604 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Same price elsewhere?? Surely you'd be referring to the cheap cheap prices the US gets on standard retail games. If I were to buy Uncharted 3 on its release date in any store in Aus I'd be set back $110. A majority of the gamers in Australia that seek for bargains order their games from overseas because of the ridiculous prices. The price on Ozgame for a standard game sits at $65, shipped in from Britain. Only paying $79 for ALL that content is not possible in any Australian store mate!

Message 4 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes