Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
1 posts

Re: Autosave issue - FIXED and update

Jul 3, 2013

I'm really disappointed that it is July 2nd and this has still not been truly fixed.  The autosave issue is happening more often now.  I get to play about 10 minutes before I have to reboot the console and sit through the long load screens to restart the game.  I'm done with this game until ND fixes this.  Thank you Telltale for releasing the new Walking Dead ep.  Hopefully, by the time I'm done with this, Naughty Dog gets their **** together.

Message 141 of 177 (1,008 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Hi. I was playing fine (With Update) until I got to "hunted" I believe the auto save was titled. Just this morning it wouldn't load. The audio would cut out, the title screen would show a bright light and wash out the window, and freeze the PS3. I was able to use it just fine up until now. I erased the profile data and refused the 1.02 patch. Now it works again.

I hope you fix this. I have a ps3 slim and now won't be able to play online. Disappointed.

Oh well at least I can finish the game.

Message 142 of 177 (924 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 8, 2013

I'm also one of the people still experiencing issues with the autosave and I purchased the game after the patch was released. I'm using a 120g PS3 Slim. I first experienced the problem in the "woods" as we set forth to find Bill. The environment would not load and allow me to leave the woods and approach the fenced area. The game would not exit to the main menu because it was autosaving. After resetting the game, the "continue" option would not load my game. I had to restart the game and load the previous chapter and play through back to the woods. That time it worked and I was able to save and continue on. The next time it occured (and I have since been unable to get past this point), is with Bill at the church. We walk inside and the cut scene plays. After that, I can walk around and explore but the game will not progress. Bill won't go into the dialogue about the nail bomb, he just stands by the table. When I try to exit out, it says its autosaving. This is my SECOND PLAYTHROUGH to this point because, during my previous playthough, my chapters stopped loading. So I played all the way back to this point and its STILL THE SAME ISSUE. I'm seeing other people post about this, too. Come on, ND. You've got a really good game here being ruined by such an annoying glitch.

Message 143 of 177 (904 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 22, 2013

after read many topics, i delete all data from my ps3, update to 1.02, start a new game, disable the autosave and try to play. looks like was fine, because the loading game decreased and not any signal to break my play.

but.. after between 2~3 hours of gameplay, the BEEP in my face. since i bought the game (two days after the release), i tried more than 30 times to play with hope will not have a problem. i was wrong.

unfortunately, thats my greatest deception on a game in 25 years of gamer life.

Message 144 of 177 (729 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Just bought the game- post fix- 5 hours in and dang- I can't manual save. always return to the same autosave  point. Have tried all suggestions but nothing works - so disruptive, so frustrating to what should have been an immersive experience.

I feel ripped off.

Back to Ni No Kuni for me. 

Message 145 of 177 (692 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Not fixed for me. Bought the game 3 days ago- patches installed- but autosave feature still won't let me save manually.

Tried all solutions available from community- exited the game- restarted the game- deleted patch- disabled PS on-line

, tried with patch & PS on-line.....and still cannot manually save. Have spent hours trying everything but message always reads autosave in progress & kicks me back to start of a section.

Such a good game. This is beyond disappointing. I am really frustrated.

Is this just me? Am I flunking The last of Us I.Q test or what?

Message 146 of 177 (683 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

My game has completely stop loading...It started by taking a couple of hours to boot just to the title screen to just a black screen. My PS3 is not broken because my 30+ PS3 games work perfectly..... This is just freaking annoying and it seems Naughty Dog isnt doing anything about this issue.

Message 147 of 177 (654 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I have a disc version. My ps3 is in perfect working order. I 've had several bugs like locked doors opening into blue screens and bieng able to walk through walls and objects. Got to the Dam to the scene where you meet your brother and walked to the horses. All the characters just stand around there and the game won't progress. Spent lots of time reloading and trg to get pass this point with no avail. I then tried to reload an ealier save point from the Suberbs and it only to 64%. Let it sit there for 45mins. nothing. Now i tried to reload all my save points and none of them will load. I deleted all disk info numerous times and reinstalled disk and patch countless times and deleted save info. I can't even start a new game after all this. Game seems completely useless. My ps3 is fine and all other games work flawlessly. Any suggestions?

Message 148 of 177 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 12, 2013

As far as i am concerned the issue is happened in chapter 5 (escape in the city) when i am with henry & sam in the night time. there is a bug when i eliminate furtively hunter. the hunter (dead) stay standing up. Once there i have cut sounds if i die i can not replay due to loading which freezes my ps3. Even if i delete all disk info and save i will have always this issue to the same place. 

PS : sorry for my english, i hope you will do something for us so as to we can access to the platine trophy

Message 149 of 177 (572 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Yeah I am in the very beginning of Pittsburgh and am having a hell of a time with glitches. There is no dialogue, the game takes a very long time to load, and in my most recent attempt right in the beginning of Pittsburgh where you face the bandits I opened up that big metal door to let Ellie go underneath, and after I got through there were virtually no buildings just random cars, and trees lying everywhere. Weird stuff. Is there any way we could get a patch? I was hoping to beat this again by the time GTA V comes out.

Message 150 of 177 (403 Views)
0 Likes