First Son
8 posts

Re: Autosave issue - FIXED and update

Jul 22, 2013

after read many topics, i delete all data from my ps3, update to 1.02, start a new game, disable the autosave and try to play. looks like was fine, because the loading game decreased and not any signal to break my play.

but.. after between 2~3 hours of gameplay, the BEEP in my face. since i bought the game (two days after the release), i tried more than 30 times to play with hope will not have a problem. i was wrong.

unfortunately, thats my greatest deception on a game in 25 years of gamer life.

Message 141 of 179 (822 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Just bought the game- post fix- 5 hours in and dang- I can't manual save. always return to the same autosave  point. Have tried all suggestions but nothing works - so disruptive, so frustrating to what should have been an immersive experience.

I feel ripped off.

Back to Ni No Kuni for me. 

Message 142 of 179 (785 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 28, 2013

Not fixed for me. Bought the game 3 days ago- patches installed- but autosave feature still won't let me save manually.

Tried all solutions available from community- exited the game- restarted the game- deleted patch- disabled PS on-line

, tried with patch & PS on-line.....and still cannot manually save. Have spent hours trying everything but message always reads autosave in progress & kicks me back to start of a section.

Such a good game. This is beyond disappointing. I am really frustrated.

Is this just me? Am I flunking The last of Us I.Q test or what?

Message 143 of 179 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

My game has completely stop loading...It started by taking a couple of hours to boot just to the title screen to just a black screen. My PS3 is not broken because my 30+ PS3 games work perfectly..... This is just freaking annoying and it seems Naughty Dog isnt doing anything about this issue.

Message 144 of 179 (747 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 1, 2013

I have a disc version. My ps3 is in perfect working order. I 've had several bugs like locked doors opening into blue screens and bieng able to walk through walls and objects. Got to the Dam to the scene where you meet your brother and walked to the horses. All the characters just stand around there and the game won't progress. Spent lots of time reloading and trg to get pass this point with no avail. I then tried to reload an ealier save point from the Suberbs and it only to 64%. Let it sit there for 45mins. nothing. Now i tried to reload all my save points and none of them will load. I deleted all disk info numerous times and reinstalled disk and patch countless times and deleted save info. I can't even start a new game after all this. Game seems completely useless. My ps3 is fine and all other games work flawlessly. Any suggestions?

Message 145 of 179 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 12, 2013

As far as i am concerned the issue is happened in chapter 5 (escape in the city) when i am with henry & sam in the night time. there is a bug when i eliminate furtively hunter. the hunter (dead) stay standing up. Once there i have cut sounds if i die i can not replay due to loading which freezes my ps3. Even if i delete all disk info and save i will have always this issue to the same place. 

PS : sorry for my english, i hope you will do something for us so as to we can access to the platine trophy

Message 146 of 179 (665 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Yeah I am in the very beginning of Pittsburgh and am having a hell of a time with glitches. There is no dialogue, the game takes a very long time to load, and in my most recent attempt right in the beginning of Pittsburgh where you face the bandits I opened up that big metal door to let Ellie go underneath, and after I got through there were virtually no buildings just random cars, and trees lying everywhere. Weird stuff. Is there any way we could get a patch? I was hoping to beat this again by the time GTA V comes out.

Message 147 of 179 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 11, 2013
Hi. I just bought this game yesterday and I havent even gotten past the prologue. It restarts ny ps3 whenever I got to the car crash. Im using ps3 fat and this is the first time I have encountered something like this. I downloaded the 1.03 patch but it didnt help. I tried several "solutions" I found in the net such as changing resolutions down to 720p, logging off and saving the game manually. Please, please dont tell me I wasted my money just for this. I am desperate. Smiley Sad
Message 148 of 179 (983 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Dec 13, 2013
Ps3 phat 80gb. Fw 4.53.
TLOS 1.05 ver
Still reseting at hotel lobby. Since june with this problem and not resolved.
Message 149 of 179 (815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 19, 2013

Same here.

Since I bought it I was able to get to The Woods (like 38% of the game) but there it started to freeze all the time. Then my PS3 got YLOD and had to undergo serious repair. In the repair I decided to also change the HDD and the Optical drive (my PS# is a Day1 version with retrocompability) I finished some other games, like GTA5, Bioshock Infinite and today I decided to go back to TLOU. Sadly, no luck...

After some attempts I deleted the sae file thinking it was corrupt and started over the game. It stuck in the prologue and then, I decided to restore my filsystem because of all the failed attempts. No use, I had to FORMAT my PS3 (at least I have PS +)  and I tried to play once again... No luck. I also tried my friends disc, and nothing happened. It's sad that Naughtydog doesn't really care about this, but I'm VERY frustrated.

Message 150 of 179 (788 Views)
0 Likes