First Son
2 posts

Re: Autosave issue - FIXED and update

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2014

I've updated to latest (1.07) and I still have a black screen/cut scene freezing issue.

I bought the game few days ago and I couldn't play it even once. ND please develop a patch!

Message 171 of 179 (1,375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 20, 2014
Just bought the game from best buy. Installed 1.07 and autosave glitch stops me from playing by the time I reach the forest leading up to bills town.. Out of ideas.. Won't even go into what I have tried to do to fix this but no luck. So upset and hate that I wasted money
Message 172 of 179 (1,333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 31, 2014
I can't move forward almost at all. My character in single/multiplayer constantly stutter steps and won't walk forward , I can't even get past the prologue because he won't run! In multiplayer he sprints and stops a little less but I still can't walk and we all know what happens when you sprint in multiplayer... You die lol. Please fix this as I love this game but right now it's unplayable!
Message 173 of 179 (1,284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

update please

Aug 3, 2014
Message 174 of 179 (1,259 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 23, 2015

Hi. I bought this game a month ago. At "Highway Exit", the glitch prevents me to go forward, so I´m stuck in single player campaign.

I played 2 times. First time, I delete all save games, all downloaded content, rebuilt the file system and database for the PS3, cleaned the disk.

Played all once again, and in the begining of "Highway Exit", everything comes again: audio is delayed or inaudible, and pressing triangle doesn´t trigger the conversations or actions between Ellie and Joel, and so is impossible to continue (Ellie needs to throw a ladder for Joel).

Reseting the game doesn´t help. Now they keeps forever at loading screen. I tried everything possible. Now I want my money back.

How I could be refund?

Baritovsky

Brazil

Message 175 of 179 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2494 posts

Aug 26, 2015

Baritovsky wrote:

Hi. I bought this game a month ago. At "Highway Exit", the glitch prevents me to go forward, so I´m stuck in single player campaign.

I played 2 times. First time, I delete all save games, all downloaded content, rebuilt the file system and database for the PS3, cleaned the disk.

Played all once again, and in the begining of "Highway Exit", everything comes again: audio is delayed or inaudible, and pressing triangle doesn´t trigger the conversations or actions between Ellie and Joel, and so is impossible to continue (Ellie needs to throw a ladder for Joel).

Reseting the game doesn´t help. Now they keeps forever at loading screen. I tried everything possible. Now I want my money back.

How I could be refund?

Baritovsky

Brazil

Take the game back where you bought it and get refund there

Message 176 of 179 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 16, 2016

does anyone know how to move game data from one user onto a different one. i got The last of us on ps3 a month ago and only recently finished it.(wouldve finished sooner if i wasnt visiting the coast) i relisied that i had accidently used my little brothers account and not my one with my psn on it. now i want to move all my data of the last of us from my little bros account onto mine but idont know how? i need to know so i can play online and add the trophies too the ones for single player and keep the data on one user. please help it would be much appreciated.

The Last Of Us is BEAST!
Message 177 of 179 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Jan 17, 2016

where can i get The Last Of Us avatars for my PSN account

The Last Of Us is BEAST!
Message 178 of 179 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 8, 2016
I've downloaded the game 2 days ago and I faced that auto save bug at my first 15 min of the game and i cant go further , online works fine , can somebody tell me how ND and PS couldn't fix 3 years old bug until now ????????? I'm so disappointed
Message 179 of 179 (231 Views)
0 Likes