Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 14 2011
By: neverbelow Treasure Hunter 4401 posts

Becoming a big fan as I've learned more

6 replies 187 views Edited Dec 14, 2011

I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of this project as I learn more about it. The Cordyceps idea is genius and super intriguing!

Just when I thought I was only looking forward to one more release (Twisted Metal).... just take my money now ND.

Message 1 of 7 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Becoming a big fan as I've learned more

May 30, 2013
Yea. I've been zombied out from all the past games man. This is clearly a breath of fresh air from ND.

Just don't breath the cordyceps laden air though.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 2 of 7 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 30, 2013

Keep in mind that the MP is full of SA perks (listen mode) according to some rumors...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 7 (151 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 30, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Keep in mind that the MP is full of SA perks (listen mode) according to some rumors...

well, I don't buy games for the MP, MP is just a bonus, so we'll see :smileywink:

it's sad though that Naughty Dog find it so difficult to drop all these forms of situational awareness...

Message 4 of 7 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

May 30, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

well, I don't buy games for the MP, MP is just a bonus, so we'll see :smileywink:

it's sad though that Naughty Dog find it so difficult to drop all these forms of situational awareness...

That's just the world we live in right now. They want noobs to try to the MP as well and if they suck at the game they still have some lame situational awareness ability to make things easier for them. They might enjoy the MP a lot and will buy the DLC = more profit for ND.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 5 of 7 (127 Views)
Fender Bender
2852 posts

May 30, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

That's just the world we live in right now. They want noobs to try to the MP as well and if they suck at the game they still have some lame situational awareness ability to make things easier for them. They might enjoy the MP a lot and will buy the DLC = more profit for ND.

well, as far as I know all the things ND added to help noobs are instead used by the tryhards to crush those noobs, hipfire in uc3 was meant to help noobs but instead tryhards use it and dominate them in every way, situational awareness in uc2 was unlocked at level 46 (which took a while compared to level 46 in uc3), since almost everyone used situational awareness (or evasion because they hated SA, like me), noobs got crushed because the SA tryhards saw them coming, so I don't see how it helps the noobs at all and I prefer they just get rid of it...

Message 6 of 7 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1828 posts

May 30, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

well, as far as I know all the things ND added to help noobs are instead used by the tryhards to crush those noobs, hipfire in uc3 was meant to help noobs but instead tryhards use it and dominate them in every way, situational awareness in uc2 was unlocked at level 46 (which took a while compared to level 46 in uc3), since almost everyone used situational awareness (or evasion because they hated SA, like me), noobs got crushed because the SA tryhards saw them coming, so I don't see how it helps the noobs at all and I prefer they just get rid of it...

Ofcourse you have tryhards who will master the noob tactics and crush them, but still they do stand a better chance against better players/veterans because of these noob tactics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 7 of 7 (65 Views)
0 Likes