Aug 06 2013
By: HKxR3CONx First Son 20 posts

Best way to get a lot of parts/score each game in MP

2 replies 242 views Edited Aug 6, 2013
So I have been thinking of classes that would give me tons of parts, so far the classes I have been using get me 95+ each game, even if I only get 3 or 4 downs.......I wanted to know which load out class is best for getting parts for you guys.......here are the classes I came up with:
Semi auto
Revolver(recommended) or 9mm
Crafter 3 or first aid training 3 ( pick which is best for you)
And collector 2

What you're going to need to do (if you chose crafter 3) is craft tons of things, it doesn't even matter what they are. You get parts for that then you can give a gift and you get more parts for that ......and you still get kills too. And you have collector 2 so you get 20% more parts....

Same for first aid training just keep healing your teammates...... Which classes work best for you?
Message 1 of 3 (242 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Re: Best way to get a lot of parts/score each game in MP

Aug 7, 2013
Also more in line with the actual title of the thread. which type of actions will end up netting you the highest amount of parts?

Is it best to just work on your KD ratio, to just kill everything in sight, or to hang back, reviving teammates and gifting them items in more of a support role?

From what I understand there are many approaches to get a high score/more parts.
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Best way to get a lot of parts/score each game in MP

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

ts come easy as long as you're being a team player and of course, getting kills. I just went 13-2 and iIactually used the OP's recommendation because I wanted to get more supplies. That's what I thought the OP was talking about when I first read this and then I realized he/she meant parts haha. But either way, when I used this loadout I hardly ever went under 1,000 parts once I got the first few kills. Good recommendation for a class that's for sure! Supplies are tough to get no matter what. For instance, I went 13-2 as stated, then I went 11-5. I got more than enough supplies and then the 3rd match I played I did terrible and ended up getting sick and hungry survivors :/. Luckily, I took good care of them Smiley Very Happy. Best way to get parts is to be a team player hands down. Kills obviously do the trick to lol.

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)
0 Likes