Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: Beta Hopes and Dreams.

Apr 15, 2013
Please someone reply quickly, I gotta leave and I cant help but feel ive missed something ridiculously big and disappointing. I searched Google and twitter but nothing new...
Message 11 of 25 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 16, 2013
The game has been canned. So sad :smileysad:
Message 12 of 25 (159 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Apr 16, 2013

X_Skynet_X wrote:
Please someone reply quickly, I gotta leave and I cant help but feel ive missed something ridiculously big and disappointing. I searched Google and twitter but nothing new...

Nothing really disappointing dude. Greg from IGN tweeted that there would be new info at 2pm and we all jumped to skyscraper high conclusions (that the news was going to be a beta) only to have that skyscraper disappear and send us all falling.

The new info turned out to be this, which is actually really cool! I can't wait to see more of what this community can come up with.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_firefly_collectibles_contests

Message 13 of 25 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13431 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Haha.

I'm still going with there is no Multiplayer. ND tried, they failed, they are behind time rushing to get TLOU out before GTA smashes it into the ground.

Hey.. I'm not saying TLOU will be bad or anything, but we all know GTA is going to absolutely crush everything in it's way in sales.

That is why ND moved in the first place, GTA got pushed back, ironically a slew of other games also get pushed back immediately after that announcement.

I wont have my hopes crushed if i keep having no hopes to crush.

Message 14 of 25 (128 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Your a the idol image of pessimism. It's inspiring to be honest.   

I disagree, I believe there's going to be Multiplayer. But, to each there own. We'll see when the game releases I suppose.  

And of course it'll do poorly in comparison to GTA V. Like come on. I still think TLoU will do fantastic in it's own respect.  

Aureillia is like the fairy godmother of negativity and pessimism. Truly magical.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 15 of 25 (124 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13431 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Your a the idol image of pessimism. It's inspiring to be honest.   

I disagree, I believe there's going to be Multiplayer. But, to each there own. We'll see when the game releases I suppose.  

And of course it'll do poorly in comparison to GTA V. Like come on. I still think TLoU will do fantastic in it's own respect.  

Aureillia is like the fairy godmother of negativity and pessimism. Truly magical.

It'll be good, I'm unsure of how good.

I'm still sore after Uncharted 3. It's hard to forgive and forget and get any hope back.

I can have hope for other things, but ND seriously need to rebuild my faith in them.

Like I'm very optimistic as far as GTA is concerned, from a story standpoint. the controls are another issue.. Rockstar still haven't made a game that handles that good.

Lol multiplayer. it may be better if there simply isn't one.. Okay shelf life limiting maybe. but it can't be bad if it doesn't exist.

Message 16 of 25 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8692 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Haha.

I'm still going with there is no Multiplayer. ND tried, they failed, they are behind time rushing to get TLOU out before GTA smashes it into the ground.

Hey.. I'm not saying TLOU will be bad or anything, but we all know GTA is going to absolutely crush everything in it's way in sales.

That is why ND moved in the first place, GTA got pushed back, ironically a slew of other games also get pushed back immediately after that announcement.

I wont have my hopes crushed if i keep having no hopes to crush.

Dat **bleep** - Dat  pessisimism

Message 17 of 25 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Your still sore after UC3? I hadn't noticed.  

I love me some GTA also, but I hope that they can make a better controlling game. Story is great, but when I can't shoot properly to continue said story, we have an issue.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 18 of 25 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13431 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Your still sore after UC3? I hadn't noticed.  

I love me some GTA also, but I hope that they can make a better controlling game. Story is great, but when I can't shoot properly to continue said story, we have an issue.

If it wasn't for auto aim in GTA. it would be the fastest traded video game ever created.

Auto aim takes away some fun though, It could be out of this world.. If the aiming mechanics are done right, Hell.. Rockstar haven't ever got it right. I expected them to with GTA Vice City.. I let them off with GTA 3.. First attempt at pushing a console. But fact is.. They haven't ever got it right, the aiming mechanics in GTA 4 are exactly the same mechanics in RDR, Max Payne and LA Noire..  Okay I know LA Noire isn't actually Rockstars game.. But.. It kinda implies to me that they don't even know how bad the aiming is.

They should with the amount of emails I gave them.

Message 19 of 25 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 16, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

X_Skynet_X wrote:
Please someone reply quickly, I gotta leave and I can't help but feel vive missed something ridiculously big and disappointing. I searched Google and twitter but nothing new...

Nothing really disappointing dude. Greg from IGN tweeted that there would be new info at 2pm and we all jumped to skyscraper high conclusions (that the news was going to be a beta) only to have that skyscraper disappear and send us all falling.

The new info turned out to be this, which is actually really cool! I can't wait to see more of what this community can come up with.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_firefly_collectibles_contests

Ohhhhhh, whew! :smileysurprised: I read a few comments earlier that said "co op could still be fun though" or something and I thought they confirmed Co op but no competitive, I was going to be really sad there for a minute. I mean, co op is awesome but ive been thinking it will be really PvP based.

I can completely understand ya'lls disappointment though :smileysad: sorry man, I bet they'll show it anytime now :smileyhappy:

And yea, the Coplay does sound pretty sweet. If I were to do it IM totally going clicker crazy. :smileylol:

Message 20 of 25 (64 Views)
0 Likes