Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Re: Beyond: Two Souls

Jun 30, 2013

stentryk wrote:

Dude, go to another forum.

I got trolled by your sig.

Also, on topic, Beyond Two Souls sounds like it's going to "play" a lot like Heavy Rain, which I hated.

Message 21 of 29 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jun 30, 2013

murphdawg1 wrote:

The game certainly looks good but still trying to figure out how it will play. Will it play something like Tomb Raider where you play as a pretty athletic character and can move and shoot or engage in hand to hand combat?

if that is what your are expecting you're in for a dissapointment, Beyond Two Souls is not your typical action/adventure game, I don't know if you have played Heavy Rain, but it will be a lot like that, but better this time, they have made some improvements to it, I explained it in the Beyond Two Souls section, I also have a link to a video from Quantic Dream (developers of Beyond Two Souls) that explains the gameplay, here is the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/BEYOND-Two-Souls/gameplay-explained/td-p/40642901/highlight/f...

@the guys complaining about not being The Last of Us related:

seriously, what is wrong with you guys, if you really get upset about a topic not being in the right section you really need to get your priorities straight, go worry about something more important than that...

also, I also do this, sometimes I just want to discuss a certain topic with certain people, for instance the people in the Uncharted section I know pretty well, and I like to talk with some of them, so for instance I posted something about the PS4 there, just because I wanted to discuss it with them...

so seriously, stop it, if you don't like it, don't participate in the conversation...

Message 22 of 29 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I'd play Beyond, but it's never gonna be as good as The Last of Us. Also, everyone eles no need to be mean :/

Message 23 of 29 (163 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jun 30, 2013

It looks amazing and I love the hell out of Ellen Page. I can't wait.

Message 24 of 29 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3063 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

The game certainly looks good but still trying to figure out how it will play. Will it play something like Tomb Raider where you play as a pretty athletic character and can move and shoot or engage in hand to hand combat?

if that is what your are expecting you're in for a dissapointment, Beyond Two Souls is not your typical action/adventure game, I don't know if you have played Heavy Rain, but it will be a lot like that, but better this time, they have made some improvements to it, I explained it in the Beyond Two Souls section, I also have a link to a video from Quantic Dream (developers of Beyond Two Souls) that explains the gameplay, here is the link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/BEYOND-Two-Souls/gameplay-explained/td-p/40642901/highlight/f...

seriously, what is wrong with you guys, if you really get upset about a topic not being in the right section you really need to get your priorities straight, go worry about something more important than that...

also, I also do this, sometimes I just want to discuss a certain topic with certain people, for instance the people in the Uncharted section I know pretty well, and I like to talk with some of them, so for instance I posted something about the PS4 there, just because I wanted to discuss it with them...

so seriously, stop it, if you don't like it, don't participate in the conversation...

I've never played Heavy Rain so that's why I was asking. I'll check out your topic.

Message 25 of 29 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Man theres alot of bitchy people on these forums. If you dont like the thread dont comment.

Yea ill probably play Two Souls looks immense.

Message 26 of 29 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Looks very promising. Can't wait for october.

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 27 of 29 (121 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Jun 30, 2013

I can't wait for the game, mostly because of Ellen Page, and it looks really intresting

photo lastofuswallpaper1_zps43da2b34.jpg
Message 28 of 29 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Jun 30, 2013

murphdawg1 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

murphdawg1 wrote:

I've never played Heavy Rain so that's why I was asking. I'll check out your topic.

ok, let me know what you think of it if you read this, I'm interested in what people think of that sort of gameplay and are not familiar with it yet

Message 29 of 29 (104 Views)
0 Likes