It's on a fridge in his safehouse.

BIll and Frank

Message 1 of 11 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Re: Bill and Frank in happier times [SPOILERS]

Jun 25, 2013

In the house where Frank hung himself, you can find a note written by him for Bill, saying he hates his guts. If you show it to Bill he says, "Well f*ck you too Frank". It's pretty sad :smileysad:

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Feels.
Message 3 of 11 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

In the house where Frank hung himself, you can find a note written by him for Bill, saying he hates his guts. If you show it to Bill he says, "Well f*ck you too Frank". It's pretty sad :smileysad:

Oh I missed that. I found the note but didn't know I could give it to him :smileysad:

Message 4 of 11 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 25, 2013

alainKingg wrote:

Pyromobster wrote:

Oh I missed that. I found the note but didn't know I could give it to him :smileysad:

Same. How do you 'give' him the note? Or you just approach him after you find it and a "Press Triangle" pop-up appears?

Message 5 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I didn't know you could GIVE anything, how do you do this?   Is this the same with all those comic books that I collected that ellie liked to read?   I never could figure out why he would shout out that he had found them and Ellie would shout back cool or whatever but I couldn't give them to her?   Am I missing something?

Message 6 of 11 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jun 25, 2013

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Pyromobster wrote:

Same. How do you 'give' him the note? Or you just approach him after you find it and a "Press Triangle" pop-up appears?

you go up to him as he's rested against the front of the car and that freaky looking  small conversation thing pops up - so basically walk up to him and press triangle, yeah

Message 7 of 11 (379 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Message 8 of 11 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

"..caring for someone in this world, is only good for one thing....getting you killed!"   - Bill

Message 9 of 11 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 25, 2013

minimur12 wrote:

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

alainKingg wrote:

Pyromobster wrote:

you go up to him as he's rested against the front of the car and that freaky looking  small conversation thing pops up - so basically walk up to him and press triangle, yeah

Like I thought. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 11 (287 Views)
0 Likes