Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Bring The Last Of Us Post Pandemic Edition to EUROPE!

Jan 23, 2013

It's because we just want the biggest and baddest deal ever. It's a diehard fan thing. lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 52 (576 Views)
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Well I got a response from SCEE

It's crap and they worm their way around the question...obviously

"Many factors come into play when making these editions. There might be opportunities for everyone to get the contents of the editions in other countries via promos and contests in the future."

So basicaly we have to compete in a contest and rely on luck to win one

I would love to know what the many factors are....why the hell would they give us a smaller artbook, comic, no steelbook and no statue.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 52 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Like I said before, I support you 100%. Maybe NaughtyDog or SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America)* can talk some sense into SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)*.

*I used parenthesis to name out the Acronyms for anyone who didn't know them could understand what we're talking about.

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 52 (559 Views)
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

luigi1002 wrote:

Like I said before, I support you 100%. Maybe NaughtyDog or SCEA (Sony Computer Entertainment America)* can talk some sense into SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe)*.

*I used parenthesis to name out the Acronyms for anyone who didn't know them could understand what we're talking about.

Well apparently that reply I got on the SCEE blog was from Eric Monacelli from ND, so why is he saying many factors will come into it while another person said that SCEE were the ones to decide what we get

We're being treat like crap and it's highly unfair

Look at the europe blog and how many people are complaining......they know we want it

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/22/the-last-of-us-joel-edition-and-ellie-edition-announced/

As I've said they have 4 months to sort this out....I wouldn't be arsed if it was any other game but it's one of my most wanted games this year.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 52 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 23, 2013
If people really want it as bad as they say they do, they'll save up and import it. There are several months to do it, it wouldn't be difficult.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 52 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
If people really want it as bad as they say they do, they'll save up and import it. There are several months to do it, it wouldn't be difficult.

The problem is that it could be damaged and there could be problems with it. You might be thinking "Just buy the new version off Amazon or get a mint condition from someone online." There's a problem with that, too. If people in the UK even find a mint condition CE it could either be only for sale in the US or Canada, or it'll be overpriced beyond belief. The main reason to get the Post-Pandemic edition is for the statue; but what good is a broken statue for one hundred and sixty bucks? (Plus tax & shipping and handling)

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 52 (511 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2304 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Lol really? C'mon people, it's a collectors edition. Nothing special. 

Plus, do you really wanna waste $160 bucks for a statue and some MP bonuses? No, you don't.

I'd rather have the Joel or Ellie Edition for 80-100 bucks than that Post-Pandemic Rip-off Edition.

watchdogs
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 52 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 23, 2013

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

Lol really? C'mon people, it's a collectors edition. Nothing special. 

Plus, do you really wanna waste $160 bucks for a statue and some MP bonuses? No, you don't.

I'd rather have the Joel or Ellie Edition for 80-100 bucks than that Post-Pandemic Rip-off Edition.

Do you really wanna waste $100 bucks for an art book and some MP bonuses? No, you don't.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 52 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jan 23, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

Why should we import it though, we should have it, it's not like Gamestop don't have a UK website.

It could get damaged, too expensive and the DLC codes won't work....your paying for something in the box which won't work

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 52 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 23, 2013
It's not really a case of "we should have it", that's SCEE's decision to make. And it's certainly nothing to do with GameStop.

And my point is that if you really want it *that* badly, you would pay over the odds despite the unusable DLC you'd be getting with it.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 52 (480 Views)
0 Likes