Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Re: Bring The Last Of Us Post Pandemic Edition to EUROPE!

Jan 24, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
It's not really a case of "we should have it", that's SCEE's decision to make. And it's certainly nothing to do with GameStop.

And my point is that if you really want it *that* badly, you would pay over the odds despite the unusable DLC you'd be getting with it.

Course we should have it, we always get screwed over....look if you don't want it fine but theres many of us that do.

It might be....could be that gamestop have an exclusive deal going with them

I want it badly but I'm not an idiot thats going to spend his money on something and find something I've payed for dosent work....I'm not made of money

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 52 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8526 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Robsonmonkey wrote:

calcunnon wrote:
It's not really a case of "we should have it", that's SCEE's decision to make. And it's certainly nothing to do with GameStop.

And my point is that if you really want it *that* badly, you would pay over the odds despite the unusable DLC you'd be getting with it.

Course we should have it, we always get screwed over....look if you don't want it fine but theres many of us that do.

It might be....could be that gamestop have an exclusive deal going with them

I want it badly but I'm not an idiot thats going to spend his money on something and find something I've payed for dosent work....I'm not made of money

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 52 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Why are you Euros complaining as if you get shafted all the time on collector editions? Actually, You all get the better LE/CE 90 percent of the time while we Americans get the down graded ones. We actually get an exclusive limited edition of the game and you all get butt hurt so easily making it seem like we don't deserve it. If you want it that bad, then import it. Look, I'm a collector myself and i have no choice but to import a lot of the exclusive PAL CE/LE. Yes, I end up paying more but hey that's just the way it is. Like I said you Euros get the best editions majority of the time so please stop your ranting and import or ask a US buddy to get you one.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 52 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Robsonmonkey wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

I'm not sure where you got that impression.ive already said in the other thread that I'll be importing it. I'll be doing that because I understand that begging them to sell it in this region isn't going to change anything.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 52 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1861 posts

Jan 24, 2013

You Europeans always get the short end of the stick...lol.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 52 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

Jan 24, 2013

mr_KUPAL wrote:

Why are you Euros complaining as if you get shafted all the time on collector editions? Actually, You all get the better LE/CE 90 percent of the time while we Americans get the down graded ones. We actually get an exclusive limited edition of the game and you all get butt hurt so easily making it seem like we don't deserve it. If you want it that bad, then import it. Look, I'm a collector myself and i have no choice but to import a lot of the exclusive PAL CE/LE. Yes, I end up paying more but hey that's just the way it is. Like I said you Euros get the best editions majority of the time so please stop your ranting and import or ask a US buddy to get you one.

LOL

We get better editions.....yeah right

Once in a blue moon we get a better CE

Stop ranting.....why it is a forum, if this was the other way round you Americans would be the same

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 52 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 24, 2013
It has been the other way around for us Americans for a long time now. You euros get it all. Better collectors edition and even exclusive steelbooks. I have yet to see a complain like this from any of us to this extreme probably because we accepted that you euros get the better end of the deal all the time. So we are used to it. I guess sometimes once in a blue moon, we get something that you people there don't get, so maybe you are not used to it. But hey you don't know how bad I wish I live in Europe so I can get the better editions without the pain of paying extra money. You win some you lose some.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 52 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
12 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

In Europe we pay a higher price for our games to compare in the US.
The conversion Euros / Dollars is never respect.

A Standard Edition cost 70 Euros ( 93,5 Dollars)
A Collector's Edition cost 80 / 90 Euros (106 / 120 Dollars)
A Special Edition as Pandemic-Edition cost 150 Euros ( 200 Dollars)

Many Players European they are flat these last 2 years, because have to pay a higher price for one contained was below the US versions.

We just want the meme contained in our collector's that US.

Personally I find that funny that US asks for the same version as EU and vice versa  

It proves that SCE done well is job...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 52 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jan 24, 2013

C'mon Sony. I bet there are 1000s of people outside america that wants both the Post Pandemic Edition and The Survival Edition. We are done of Sony treating us like crap. At least give us the full sized comic book, the full sized steal-art-book and steal cover and forget about the statue. PLEASE. I would pay 1000Kr which is 100 american dollars.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 52 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Jan 24, 2013

mr_KUPAL wrote:
It has been the other way around for us Americans for a long time now. You euros get it all. Better collectors edition and even exclusive steelbooks. I have yet to see a complain like this from any of us to this extreme probably because we accepted that you euros get the better end of the deal all the time. So we are used to it. I guess sometimes once in a blue moon, we get something that you people there don't get, so maybe you are not used to it. But hey you don't know how bad I wish I live in Europe so I can get the better editions without the pain of paying extra money. You win some you lose some.

Are you going into this discussion based purely on what you think or are you trying to troll? Europe never gets any exclusive editions with better things. If they do, it's either one small thing that's not that much better or for a game not many people play. You're new to the forums, and I welcome you. But if you're going to be the next Haymakeraffair then I suggest you leave now.

Last Of Us GOTY
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 52 (169 Views)
0 Likes