Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2013
By: barrettx50xcalx First Son 5 posts

Build up a team (Looking for good team players)

6 replies 129 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

Okay so currently I'm ranked 3000 as far as survivors go and rank 7000 as far as supply raid goes.  I think the later would have been better if I hadn't played multiplayer before campaign (I got my **bleep** handed to me until i learned how to play)  Anyways I'm the max of my potential I believe since I have what I consider the best team based loadout and I earn around 5k parts per game on supply raid.  So I'm looking for players to build a team (4 or more in the event people are offline)  What I'm looking for more than anything is...

-You stick close to at least one other guy unless you need supplies

-and you know when to revive and when to avenge their death

To explain the latter I mean if someone goes down but in the prcess they took the only other guy down you don't go execute the guy you save your team mate...but in the event your team mate goes down and you know two guys are coming his way, you prepare to kill them even if that means putting a bomb on them so that when they go to get executed you take out the enemy

My loadout for those who care is...

-level 3 revive (really fast revive)

-level 2 crafter (so i can gift teammates moltoves and such)

-level 1 collector (so I get more parts)

Semi auto rifle and 9mm pistol

If you are interested in forming a team add Barrettx50xcalx to your friends and attach a message saying you saw me on here because I have a million request from random people i met online I don't care to add.  Don't forget the x's in the name and remember to be respectful to your team mates

Message 1 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Build up a team (Looking for good team players)

Jun 20, 2013
bump
Message 2 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 20, 2013

sounds like your hooked like us add  02villainous we can shot you an invite and kill some campers

Message 3 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 20, 2013
Add me YaBoiobZ I am above decent. my Kd is about 1.7 and Im ranked like 9k in supply raid. I usually win every game because I am a team player.
Message 4 of 7 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Okay those of you who added me I accepted, just an update and this is very stressful...I lost connection to a game and half my people died off so I'm much lower on the scoreboard which kind of sucks.  If there is ever a tournament for this game I think they would go by whomever is up on the board and to be knocked down because of a bad connection is a bummer.  Anyways if you haven't added me I'll take a look and shoot you guys an invite.  I'm working on getting a pc mic to work on the ps3 I believe it works as I could hear my own voce in the testing but no one responded to me on my last match so I don't know.  Anyways I'm going to add/invite you people and let's see how we do

Message 5 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jun 21, 2013

barrettx50xcalx wrote:

Okay those of you who added me I accepted, just an update and this is very stressful...I lost connection to a game and half my people died off so I'm much lower on the scoreboard which kind of sucks.  If there is ever a tournament for this game I think they would go by whomever is up on the board and to be knocked down because of a bad connection is a bummer.  Anyways if you haven't added me I'll take a look and shoot you guys an invite.  I'm working on getting a pc mic to work on the ps3 I believe it works as I could hear my own voce in the testing but no one responded to me on my last match so I don't know.  Anyways I'm going to add/invite you people and let's see how we do

I hope for a tourney. Not being cocky, but I'm always at the top of the leaderboard, I never lose, and I've probably clutched about a dozen 1v5+'s in Supply Raid. Ok... I guess that's technically being cocky. I just call it confidence. :smileywink: 

Message 6 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Haha yeah, I do pretty well myself.  I've never been good at multiplayer for any game.  COD I'm usually in the middle.  This game isn't COD though and I like it.  So if you're up there on the scoreboard I think you have the right to be a little cocky.  I mean I am, if I join a game mid sesion I'm **bleep** because I'm not given the chance to play to the best of my ability.  Plus when I join mid game more than likely people are going to starve.

Message 7 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes