Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Re: CLICKER Cosplay!!!

Jun 27, 2013

That is seriously top-notch, I love all the detail put into it!

Message 11 of 34 (2,280 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Awesome! I really hope clicker cosplay becomes the new silent hill nurse cosplay... those things are way creepier.
Message 12 of 34 (2,271 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I would do one of the following; shiv you, throw a brick at your head then punch your face in (this really does work, makes fists work against a clicker), or slam scissors so far into your skull it would shatter.. And these are all compliments

Message 13 of 34 (2,260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1226 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Thats awesome, actually looks more like the in-game models than the Clicker from 'What Remains'.

Message 14 of 34 (2,244 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Gekidami wrote:

Thats awesome, actually looks more like the in-game models than the Clicker from 'What Remains'.

Thanks! But the "What Remains" crew had to get the film made months ago, they didnt have time to get a propper look at the in-game Clickers before they had to start making. But Yeah there is somit abit off about their Clicker.

Thank you again ;-)

Message 15 of 34 (2,216 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
26 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

With that skill you should really get in to cinema. Most low budget horror flicks (and some that are not low budget) fall far short of your work.

Message 16 of 34 (2,206 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I want to try this cosplay again, I think I can do better. But what do you think I should go for; Try making a better sexy lady Clicker OR should I go for a massive Bloater infected type!?

Message 17 of 34 (2,083 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Looks really good! 

I was eating and it actually grossed me out, so congrats? 

And, you should go for the bloater or maybe try a Stalker actually. With the glowy veins and what not.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 18 of 34 (2,078 Views)
Fender Bender
3651 posts

Jun 28, 2013

JWBeyond wrote:

I want to try this cosplay again, I think I can do better. But what do you think I should go for; Try making a better sexy lady Clicker OR should I go for a massive Bloater infected type!?

I think you should go for the stalker (the stage of infection between the runners and clickers), those have 1 eye that still works, so you can make 1 of your eyes really creepy and the other one you can make the fungus grow out of, also you can use one side of your hair into the cosplay, I personally thought the stalkers looked great and very scary in the game, I think that would be a better challenge, and seeing the talent you have, I think you would do a great job in recreating them Smiley Happy

if you want to do that, in the sewers part are a lot of female stalkers (in the hospital kinda looking area), I can't find a picture about them in-game, but I think this one will do:

the last of us stalker.jpg

Message 19 of 34 (2,072 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I think you should go for the stalker (the stage of infection between the runners and clickers), those have 1 eye that still works, so you can make 1 of your eyes really creepy and the other one you can make the fungus grow out of, also you can use one side of your hair into the cosplay, I personally thought the stalkers looked great and very scary in the game, I think that would be a better challenge, and seeing the talent you have, I think you would do a great job in recreating them Smiley Happy

if you want to do that, in the sewers part are a lot of female stalkers (in the hospital kinda looking area), I can't find a picture about them in-game, but I think this one will do:

the last of us stalker.jpg

Awesome! I'll do that one aswell!

Message 20 of 34 (2,057 Views)
0 Likes