Jun 29 2013
By: CanaryIsles First Son 4 posts

Campaign is BROKE AS FK, you patch a phone # ???

18 replies 639 views Edited Jun 29, 2013
game has a ton of audio issues still after patch, how can this not be patched is naughty dog some small indie dev? you mostly notice with subtitles on, how often the game is playing voice but you cant hear it, even some talk of the main characters you cannot hear because the game is BROKE. already turned up volume to max and everything else down, in the cutscenes its ok but in the other times, a TON.. like 30+ times in the campaign you do not hear parts of what is spoken. sony really should be looking for more serious devs to work with, who dont patch a fkn number only.
Message 1 of 19 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Re: Campaign is BROKE AS FK, you patch a phone # ???

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

I hate to break it to you "bro" but naughty dog is not a small indie dev, nor do they ignore their glitches in games. They HAD to patch the phone number because it turned out it was to a sex hotline. Second, if your having all these problems try making sure it's not your audio/video cables. Just because your having audio issues does not make the game "broken". So stop bashing the deveolpers and try leaving a coherent list of problems your having. They're working on more patches so if you can't be bothered to actually give it some time to be fixed properly, then please, feel free to sell your game if it's just so **bleep** broken.

Message 2 of 19 (633 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I'm assuming you're one of those people who think a game can be patched overnight. Cause if these are problems with the game and not just your end they are probably working on a patch right now that will take a little bit of time to make sure they can get rid of most of the big glitches in the game.
Message 3 of 19 (548 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Hav0k569 wrote:

I hate to break it to you "bro" but naughty dog is not a small indie dev, nor do they ignore their glitches in games. They HAD to patch the phone number because it turned out it was to a sex hotline. Second, if your having all these problems try making sure it's not your audio/video cables. Just because your having audio issues does not make the game "broken". So stop bashing the deveolpers and try leaving a coherent list of problems your having. They're working on more patches so if you can't be bothered to actually give it some time to be fixed properly, then please, feel free to sell your game if it's just so **bleep** broken.

"Nor do they ignore their glitches in games" Smiley Indifferent 

Is this why TLOU has glitches that was / is present in both UC2 & UC3?

Message 4 of 19 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5481 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013
There's nothing broke about the campaign. Some minor glitches, but nothing that breaks it. Try adjusting your dynamic range for the audio issue.

Message 5 of 19 (491 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 29, 2013

chrispy365 wrote:
I'm assuming you're one of those people who think a game can be patched overnight. Cause if these are problems with the game and not just your end they are probably working on a patch right now that will take a little bit of time to make sure they can get rid of most of the big glitches in the game.

Finally someone who understands! They would have to delve into almost everything just to find the smallest thing, then spend HOURS fixing it, then testing, then fixing, then testing, then finally, shipping it out as a patch.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 6 of 19 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Hav0k569 wrote:

Not everything is fixable. Sometimes they can only fix it to a degree, it's like putting a bandaid on a knife wound, it helps, but not too much.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 7 of 19 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 29, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Hav0k569 wrote:

Not everything is fixable. Sometimes they can only fix it to a degree, it's like putting a bandaid on a knife wound, it helps, but not too much.

Or using a health kit on your arm after vicious gun/melee battle?

*smirk*

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 8 of 19 (442 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 29, 2013

I see where you are coming from. Yes they should have fixed some of the serious issues in the game than just a cell phone number that doesn't harm anything nor anybody. But none of those issues are game breaking. But again I am still disappointed that they didn't fix the sound glitches, the AI glitches, and other tones of technical glitches, but they had the time to fix a cell phone number.

Message 9 of 19 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jun 29, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

Hav0k569 wrote:

Or using a health kit on your arm after vicious gun/melee battle?

*smirk*

hahaha, yeah, that too.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
Message 10 of 19 (415 Views)
0 Likes