Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Re: Can we get detailed stats in-game for MP

Jun 3, 2013

Hmm I love stats myself. It's called competive multiplayer for a reason.

Stats show if you're a crappy or good player. This is not the YMCA this is the real deal and if you suck you suck but it does not mean you can't still have fun and play.

Message 11 of 18 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

Personal stats are fine but publicly shown stats turn everyone into a tryhard.

I agree, but I like people to see what I've accomplished in the multiplayer. It's almost like bragging rights. It seperates the men from the boys. Man Tongue

Message 12 of 18 (90 Views)
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

they should add stats but also add non-ranked playlists so people who just care about the fun aspect can play together with other like minded gamers and visa versa.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 13 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Don't see the point of non ranked playlist. If you care about it for fun then you don't need to worry about stats. I never understood te tryhard thing. I mean when I play a game I play it for fun but I don't sit their and not try. I mean what are you a nontryhard that just let's people kill you. That whole word is cliche and stupid.

Stats never matter to me but I see the stress of keeping up with them but the best thing to do is not worry about it. If anything if I got bad stats it encourages me to raise the bar on my gameplay and overally makes me a better player.

Message 14 of 18 (79 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Mockers- wrote:

Don't see the point of non ranked playlist. If you care about it for fun then you don't need to worry about stats. I never understood te tryhard thing. I mean when I play a game I play it for fun but I don't sit their and not try. I mean what are you a nontryhard that just let's people kill you. That whole word is cliche and stupid.

Stats never matter to me but I see the stress of keeping up with them but the best thing to do is not worry about it. If anything if I got bad stats it encourages me to raise the bar on my gameplay and overally makes me a better player.

I see what you mean, sorry if I come across a bit harsh. I just have an engraved hatred for stat w h o r e s

Message 15 of 18 (64 Views)
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Mockers- wrote:

Because other people DO theres people who hide to people who boost to people who quit / rage etc non ranked playlists remove most of these issues as people know theres nothing to lose

sub sig

sig url -

Message 16 of 18 (61 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I understand both of you're statements. I do hate those kids who rage and take the game overly serious because stats induce rage quiting and other means unpleasent gameplay. I suppose non ranked matches would'nt hurt but I don't see them being added because that's like whole another 2 game modes they have to support with servers. I guess I would not be fully against the idea though.

Message 17 of 18 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Hey dont get me wrong i LOVE stats and i'd play ranked mostly but i believe there should be the option to choose so every party can enjoy the game equaly

sub sig

sig url -

Message 18 of 18 (52 Views)