Jun 16 2013
By: ironchefbadass First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Cannot interact with ladder trying to leave subway

[ Edited ]
3 replies 8265 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

In the subway area with a bunch of clikers just after you get molitov cokctails... I've killed EVERYTHING in the entire area... When I view the ladder, I get a triangle prompt AND a teardrop prompt with an arrow (Which previously I've thrown something at it and does something, not the case this time)

When I try to interact with the ladder, I get an L3 prompt which focuses to the left side where a dead clicker is located

Any ideas?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (8,265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2343 posts

Re: Cannot interact with ladder trying to leave subway

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I had the same issue at first, restarting last encounter fixed it. There's a checkpoint right at the ticket counters before the ladder so it won't put you back too far at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (8,260 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 16, 2013
That did it... I think perhaps since they both beat me to the ladder before (I was looting goodies) them standing in the way caused it?

Otherwise, this worked great and I've moved on... Thank you =)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (8,252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2013
Wow same thing happened to me. They need to fix this bug! I was busy looting as well and it bugged at ladder. Had to restart checkpoint but gawd **bleep** I mean this is a pritty big scare when you just fought threw so many clickers you know. As if that was not enough stress the game has to bug at the escape point. Well phew thanks for the help guys.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (7,323 Views)
0 Likes