Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Character deaths effecting you?

Mar 24, 2014
take responsibility for your own mistakes young man :smileyvery-happy:
what does the thread title have to do with technical probems? there's an entire technical section to search for your answers on the forum :smileytongue:
--------------------
besssst coast.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Re: joel dying effecting you?

Mar 24, 2014

Doan04 wrote:

I was serching the forum for a technical solution.

Instead I find a **bleep** big spoiler of the games ending.

Thanks for destroying the game experience for me!

You mean to tell me.... that you haven't played the game yet?!  And you are coming to TLOU forums expecting no spoilers?

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Mar 24, 2014

Anyway... back on topic...

After the university I truly thought that Joel had copped it so I was really sad and was almost contemplating putting the game down for a short while (sure glad I didn't) but as for dying in-game I was more irritated that sad. That doesn't bother me too much! In some parts I died waaay too many times to care!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 24, 2014

Doan04 wrote:

It's my fault that the spoiler was in the TITLE? (now changed by a mod?)

Pls, explain me how that works.

I'm sorry bud, but... you should be more careful anyway and even the title doesn't directly tell you who died anyway.

There's a technical section the forum anyway, I don't think technical stuff belong in the general section.

The general section talks about the Last of us in general, whether it's the ending, the prologue and the characters as well as people's love for the game.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Mar 24, 2014

mercynova wrote:

After the university I truly thought that Joel had copped it so I was really sad and was almost contemplating putting the game down for a short while (sure glad I didn't) but as for dying in-game I was more irritated that sad. That doesn't bother me too much! In some parts I died waaay too many times to care!

I was slowly decaying by Joel's supposed death, at the time I realized that one of the characters may die or something since I realized I progressed halfway through the story and something is bound to happen.

God... I was so scared for Joel when he had a **bleep** hole in his stomach area.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Mar 24, 2014

mercynova wrote:

Yeah, I was pretty shocked to see him injured that way. When it cut to Ellie hunting in Winter, I truly thought Joel was dead for real. Imagine my surprise when I saw him alive :robotvery-happy:

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Mar 25, 2014

i would like to say that my intentions were to ask people how they felt about the characters death, meaning dying by combat, not deaths in cutscenes and permament deaths. and reading through everyones responses, i seen nooo spoilers except the last few before this post of mine.

i tried leading, but i always lose someone along the way...
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Mar 25, 2014

ALPHA-GHOST-187 wrote:

i would like to say that my intentions were to ask people how they felt about the characters death, meaning dying by combat, not deaths in cutscenes and permament deaths. and reading through everyones responses, i seen nooo spoilers except the last few before this post of mine.

I know, but I think we answered you're question early on. Besides, these forums are basically dead :smileysad:

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (83 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2014

tomtix wrote:

Doan04 wrote:

It's my fault that the spoiler was in the TITLE? (now changed by a mod?)

Pls, explain me how that works.

I'm sorry bud, but... you should be more careful anyway and even the title doesn't directly tell you who died anyway.

There's a technical section the forum anyway, I don't think technical stuff belong in the general section.

The general section talks about the Last of us in general, whether it's the ending, the prologue and the characters as well as people's love for the game.

If you would have read my post more properly, then you would  know that the Title was changed.

The original title of this Tread was "joel dying effecting you?" .

And sorry that I looked into the general section in my desperate search for a solution of my problem. (<--that was sarcasm)

YoungBeard wrote:

Doan04 wrote:

I was serching the forum for a technical solution.

Instead I find a **bleep** big spoiler of the games ending.

Thanks for destroying the game experience for me!

You mean to tell me.... that you haven't played the game yet?!  And you are coming to TLOU forums expecting no spoilers?

I was expecting spoilers, but not in the titles.

I'm used to the common Forum rule, not to put spilers into titles.

ANd I haven't played it though yet, because I can't, because a bug doesn't let me go past "Hydroelectric Plant".

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 28, 2014

(SPOILERS)

The only one that affected me a bit was when Joel is carrying Ellie to the elevator and the military catches him.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (55 Views)
0 Likes