Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 07 2013
By: Aidan_1_ First Son 6 posts

Cinema Mode - Online and possibly Campaign

6 replies 217 views Edited Apr 7, 2013

Uncharted 2 and 3 Cinema Modes Online where Amazing they Where easy (enough) to use and allowed me to capture files from my PS3 to my  PC without a Capture Card which allowed me to start on youtube.

I don't know if it has been asked before but will The last of us have a form of Cinema for the Online mode(s) it might have, and with The Campaign looking Amazing if a singleplayer Cinema Mode where to be made would be amazing for anything i do or even lots of people do to edit videos including stuff like phrases and memorable moments from the Singlesplayer.

If there was a cinema for singleplayer i think would benefit everyone and it also helps keep the singleplayer alive (in a way) so its not forgoten within the first month of the game being realised.

~ Aidan

Message 1 of 7 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Re: Cinema Mode - Online and possibly Campaign

Apr 7, 2013
No word yet, but I expect they'll confirm it when they reveal MP. As for SP cinema mode....we'll we can hope.
 photo 492afe7a-5d47-473d-9476-3a8036a31d5b_zps4955703f.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 7, 2013

I hope they bring back the Machinima mode from UC2. That would be nice.  

Let's hope they expand on cinema and make it alot more accessible, though I doubt they'd do SP cinema. :/

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 3 of 7 (191 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Well, this is all assuming that the Multiplayer is even competitive...

What if they go with Horde Mode, or maybe survival?...

I dunno, but it seems like Team Death Mtach would feel SOOO out of place in a game like this :smileysad:

Message 4 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9059 posts

Apr 7, 2013
^ There is a lot of evidence suggesting Competitive multiplayer will be in the game.

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 5 of 7 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Apr 7, 2013
I would love to have Cinema Mode return. UC3 may not have been the most successful with it, due to all the freezing and other issues, but it also let me upload gameplay to Youtube without a recording device, which I really don't plan on purchasing.

I hope that Cinema Mode will return for the MP, along with the Machinima Mode that was present in UC2, so long as that means that The Stage will make a return. :smileytongue:

As for SP Cinema Mode, I can't really see it happening, but it surely would be cool if it existed.
Message 6 of 7 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 7, 2013

yeah i know it might take a lot of effort to have a constant Cinema Mode running all the time.
But if there was a chance, Just maybe they could give us the abilty to Turn it on/off would be Amazing

Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes