Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 13 2013
By: ZarraN Splicer 76 posts

Circel icons on supply boxes should be triangels instead, to make it less confusing

[ Edited ]
4 replies 192 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

I have seen many people t-bag supply boxes already since the icon on the boxes are marked with circle icon in the game and on the minimap.

It would be easy solution to just change the icon to a triangel and take away the smaler triangel which you don't see if you aint looking down on the box. The triangle is also really small and hasn't popping colors.

This would make it very easy for people to understand that you need to run up to the box and press triangle.

Since there isn't similar UI in the game and the circle isn't describing what kind of object it is this should be a quick fix on a small problem.

EDIT: I noticed that the UI in singelplayer transforms to a triangel in a very clean way to handle this.  So why isn't the UI consistent in both singleplayer and multiplayer?

Supply boxminimap

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (192 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1639 posts

Re: Circel icons on supply boxes should be triangels instead, to make it less confusing

Jun 14, 2013
People will learn in a few days, possibly hours of playing the game. Maybe people were just being the typical online player they were when they started to t-bag the box?
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8534 posts

Re: Circel icons on supply boxes should be triangels instead, to make it less confusing

Jun 14, 2013
I haven't made that connection. I think it's fine the way it is.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 14, 2013
People will learn overtime but it would definitly be cleaner UI and more impressive design
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 14, 2013

I added this to orginal post

EDIT: I noticed that the UI in singelplayer transforms to a triangel in a very clean way to handle this. So why isn't the UI consistent in both singleplayer and multiplayer?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (69 Views)
0 Likes