Feb 15 2014
By: TJByrum Hekseville Citizen 361 posts

Collectibles Question

2 replies 87 views Edited Feb 15, 2014

I was going to beat TLOU on Survivor and collect all Collectibles, do all Conversations/Jokes, get all Shiv doors, etc... but around Tommy's Dam I stopped because... well, it's weird and I won't say but I started collecting them again at the Bus Depot (before the Firefly Lab).

Assuming I a NG+, will the Collectibles I got still be in their locations or will they be gone sinc eI already got them previously?

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 1 of 3 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

Re: Collectibles Question

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2014

TJByrum wrote:

I was going to beat TLOU on Survivor and collect all Collectibles, do all Conversations/Jokes, get all Shiv doors, etc... but around Tommy's Dam I stopped because... well, it's weird and I won't say but I started collecting them again at the Bus Depot (before the Firefly Lab).

Assuming I a NG+, will the Collectibles I got still be in their locations or will they be gone sinc eI already got them previously?

Yes, if you start a NG+ on Survivor you only need to grab the collectibles you missed the first time. You can do this easily through Chapter select, since it will let you know how many of what you got. As for if items you've already picked up are no longer there, It's been awhile and I don't remember.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 2 of 3 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: Collectibles Question

Feb 15, 2014

Thanks both of you; wish me luck to survive another playthrough of Survivor!

Kidding; I got it down pat now!

4. Mass Effect 2
Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)
0 Likes