Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
71 posts

Re: Collecting supplies has become tedious!

Jun 22, 2013

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

I wish teammates could pick up dropped supplies for you, perhaps eventually receiving some bonus supplies or parts themselves for doing so. There's nothing worse than having to travel well out of your way (sometimes across the map) just to gather that little blue blip on the radar.

Once I earn the trophies and unlocks, I probably won't even bother anymore.

Yeah I wish it was like how teammates could pick up your treasures for you in U3 so I wouldn't have to run across the map just to get my blue can.

Message 11 of 15 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 22, 2013

I think I am in the minority but I bought game just to play multi player. As soon as I saw the trailer for mp.i knew its a gem from ND.i will play this multi player until I tap that sexy ps4.add me ps id punguy.i once single handily kill the whole team in the last man standing situation. 

Message 12 of 15 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Throney wrote:

Ahmed13 wrote:

Pretty sure they had the story and script in place before even thinking about the multiplayer. They probably had in mind which parts were playable so there would be no addition to the single player. They are working on single player dlc already. I love the multiplayer and will play it for a long time and I'm sure a lot of people agree. I understand what you're saying though, but that is no reason to rid the game of multiplayer. It had no effect on the single player at all. 

Oh. It's here now and isn't going anywhere but i guess i just feel it wasn't even needed in the first place. I understand people like it and that's fine. I like to think a lot of material was probably cut from the game for one reason or another.. one of them being production time when they also have to worry about working on the multiplayer aswell. Another being available disc space.. Without multiplayer there would have been a larger window to work on the singleplayer game and more available space for more content in singleplayer aswell. It is what it is though. Also, I am not complaining about anything. Just discussing. Sorry if i have bothered you.

Doubt it. If anything effected them stopping from adding what they wanted in the final draft, they would have made sure it was in their singleplayer, that was their main focus and goal. Some content was cut but because of being over worked in the A.I/engine side of things and how daunting some tasks were like dog A.I. It's not as cut as try as time being given to certain aspect, never is. Somethings you just simply can not do despite the idea. Stuff was cut because of pacing and overall question of did this add anything useful and so on.

If they were so concerned about these things, I highly doubt they would have allowed the multiplayer to highly effect the singleplayer to that degree though that is just my take.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 13 of 15 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Ahmed13 wrote:

Pretty sure they had the story and script in place before even thinking about the multiplayer. They probably had in mind which parts were playable so there would be no addition to the single player. They are working on single player dlc already. I love the multiplayer and will play it for a long time and I'm sure a lot of people agree. I understand what you're saying though, but that is no reason to rid the game of multiplayer. It had no effect on the single player at all. 

They apparently had 2 teams of developers working on each of their respective modes, that way one was focusing on SP and the other was working on MP.

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Stop playing then. Don't drag everyone down.

"I heard someone got executed today" "Really, what for?" "Uniform violation I **** you not."
Message 15 of 15 (84 Views)
0 Likes