Jul 08 2013
By: Malibu_Barbie_26 First Son 2 posts

Completed Chapters Showing Different Difficulty Settings

3 replies 174 views Edited Jul 8, 2013

I have a saved game file that shows I completed some chapters on Survivor and other chapters on Normal difficulty setting. How do I change the completed chapters on Normal to Survivor without having to replay the enitre game over again on Survivor setting. For some reason the first four chapters show completed on Normal while every chapter after that shows Survivor. I refuse to play the game two more times just to get Survivor and Survivor + trophies.

Message 1 of 4 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Completed Chapters Showing Different Difficulty Settings

Jul 8, 2013
I think you need to play it at least 3 times. You have to play it once on any difficulty to unlock Survivor. Then you have to play it on Survivor to unlock Survivor+.
Message 2 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 9, 2013
I have completed the game on normal normal+ and I started a new game for survivors and played all the way thru only to discover the first four chapters were done on normal. So my question is how do I go thru and complete the first four chapters on survivor without having to play the other chapters again? Trying to avoid playing the whole game again on survivor setting.
Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jul 10, 2013
If u look up a guide u can beat the game only 2 times and get the survivor + trophy. It's a work around and worked for me
Message 4 of 4 (76 Views)
0 Likes