Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Cocerned about TLOU multi

Jun 10, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I have PMed Eric about the Choosing a Faction concern

no response

Try Twitter and use the following hashtags: #TheMuppetShow #Mets

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 22 (180 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14213 posts

Jun 10, 2013

It'll probably be like MAG. Where it actually doesn't make much difference at all.

Then again maybe theres something i don't know, but I would assume both factions have the same classes.

and in the case of a faction clash it would be random.

Then again it's ND, faction clashing would probably cause party splits.

Message 14 of 22 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jun 10, 2013
Like someone said before, they think that only has to do with the mete game. The actually matches you will be both
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 15 of 22 (159 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: Concerned about TLOU multi

Jun 10, 2013
My 2 biggest concerns are the 4v4. I understand this is a survival type game but I thought the 5v5 in uncharted was a good number and played great.
My other concern is the customization. I always like making my character unique (which is why I fell in love with Rainbow Six Vegas) but the customization that I have seen didn't WOW me. I like having a rich colour palette like what they recently implemented in U3. Yes, having people with flashy colours may take the tone of survival away from the game but IDGAF it's multiplayer. Let me customize my character the way I want to!

Btw my first post on these forums how is everyone doing
Message 16 of 22 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

Colton360 wrote:
My 2 biggest concerns are the 4v4. I understand this is a survival type game but I thought the 5v5 in uncharted was a good number and played great.
My other concern is the customization. I always like making my character unique (which is why I fell in love with Rainbow Six Vegas) but the customization that I have seen didn't WOW me. I like having a rich colour palette like what they recently implemented in U3. Yes, having people with flashy colours may take the tone of survival away from the game but IDGAF it's multiplayer. Let me customize my character the way I want to!

I personally think 4v4 was to make encounters more rare and more stealth is used that way, we also don't know the map sizes yet.

As for custom, my only issue is the body ammor, I like customization to be strictly cosmetic. As for the colors I don't think we will be seeing bright colors, they don't want to move out of the tone of the game 

Oh and i'm doing great Smiley Tongue 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 17 of 22 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Colton360 wrote:

welcome to the foums.

1) we just dont know how 4v4 will feel yet. in theory, it should make the game slower paced, and you have greater reason to stick with your team. we also dont really know how big the maps are...just gotta wait and see how this turns out

2) my only advice is leave your customization hopes at the door. please dont let that make or break the game for you.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 18 of 22 (142 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jun 10, 2013
It's not game breaking for me. The game looks phenomenal and can't wait to get my hands on it!
Message 19 of 22 (131 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Colton360 wrote:
It's not game breaking for me. The game looks phenomenal and can't wait to get my hands on it!

you and us all my friend 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 20 of 22 (126 Views)