Reply
Apr 19 2013
By: TheNobleSquirrel Uncharted Territory 1642 posts
Offline

Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

41 replies 720 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

I've read in places that the demo will come out on May 7th, May 31st, June 2nd, and so fourth. Can anyone confirm when the demo is going to be makde playable?

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 1 of 42 (720 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013

The countdown timer ends on May 31st.

Message 2 of 42 (718 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

The countdown timer ends on May 31st.



Damnit, longer than you want, but shorter than you expect.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 3 of 42 (711 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11584 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013
Some of us are already playing it, but the general public gets the demo on May 31, via GOW:A

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 42 (707 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Some of us are already playing it, but the general public gets the demo on May 31, via GOW:A

Looks like you'll have to wait until then, too. You just violated the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

 

Edit: Really Naughty Dog? You banned me too Smiley Indifferent ? **bleep**......... Smiley Sad

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 5 of 42 (681 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11584 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013
*bleep*

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 6 of 42 (668 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2013
Offline
184 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013
Wait really? Oh my god hahaha
Message 7 of 42 (622 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013

fadi002 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
Some of us are already playing it, but the general public gets the demo on May 31, via GOW:A

Looks like you'll have to wait until then, too. You just violated the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

 

Edit: Really Naughty Dog? You banned me too Smiley Indifferent ? **bleep**......... Smiley Sad


wait, how would you even play it now? was there a giveaway or something?

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 8 of 42 (609 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/28/2011
Offline
870 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
Some of us are already playing it, but the general public gets the demo on May 31, via GOW:A

Looks like you'll have to wait until then, too. You just violated the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

 

Edit: Really Naughty Dog? You banned me too Smiley Indifferent ? **bleep**......... Smiley Sad


wait, how would you even play it now? was there a giveaway or something?


Please don't believe it. It's just to throw you off. The demo is not available until May 31. Anything else is just trolling. There would be TONS of videos on YouTube if it was true.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 42 (600 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Confirmed Early Acess Demo Date?

Apr 19, 2013

EDSTA713 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

fadi002 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
Some of us are already playing it, but the general public gets the demo on May 31, via GOW:A

Looks like you'll have to wait until then, too. You just violated the Non-Disclosure Agreement.

 

Edit: Really Naughty Dog? You banned me too Smiley Indifferent ? **bleep**......... Smiley Sad


wait, how would you even play it now? was there a giveaway or something?


Please don't believe it. It's just to throw you off. The demo is not available until May 31. Anything else is just trolling.


Ah, I was really curious as why Naughty Dog would do that. Smiley Tongue

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 10 of 42 (597 Views)
Reply
0 Likes