Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: wais_45 Gaming Beast 1973 posts

Congrats ND

3 replies 173 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

Hello, I have been vocal about ND (primarily on the mp) before launch about the possibility that they would fk up the mp (I didn't doubt its sp). I like to say that I find it extremely enjoyable. The graphics are amazing, sound is top notch, the heavy emphasis on team work, crafting your own weapons, and so on. I just hope ND doesn't add a unnecessary patch the would potentially mess up the game. Anyways, congrats.

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Congrats ND

Jun 15, 2013

I am also enjoying the MP very much. I wish I had more time on my hands (I wish I was playing right now but I only have  a 5 minute break while working on a massive research paper). It's the most "real" MP I've played in a long time. It's super fun and provides a challenge. I don't even mind when I get pwned that much, as it is almost always becuase the other factioin just played smarter instead of clealry being OP. Keep up the good work! This MP will hold my attention for awhile :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Jun 15, 2013

I have to wait till sometime next week before I get the Joel edition. :smileysad:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 15, 2013

The question is will it be enjoyable 6-12 months from now? I'm afraid that they'll pander to "nerf this, nerf that" freaks again. :smileyindifferent:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes