Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2455 posts

Re: Content filter! Naughty dog listened to us :D

May 17, 2013

stentryk wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Sten: Lol really? I don't think turning off blood splatter would of made a huge difference in polish time.

If we're only talking bloodsplatter on/off then it's not really much of a content filer in my opinion.

If they re-dubbed all the swear words, replaced the really violent scenes with other less violent scenes, took bloodsplatter off, took graphical disturbing scenes out (ie the couple in the bathtub), then it would be a content filter and then that would be a shame.

5 bucks says that instead of the guy's head getting blown off by the shotgun, a little flag that reads "BANG" pops out instead. And Joel and Ellie and random hunter #5 all exchange a laugh and good hearted hugs as they leave the scene.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (441 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

May 17, 2013

dh0rmazine wrote:

stentryk wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Sten: Lol really? I don't think turning off blood splatter would of made a huge difference in polish time.

If we're only talking bloodsplatter on/off then it's not really much of a content filer in my opinion.

If they re-dubbed all the swear words, replaced the really violent scenes with other less violent scenes, took bloodsplatter off, took graphical disturbing scenes out (ie the couple in the bathtub), then it would be a content filter and then that would be a shame.

5 bucks says that instead of the guy's head getting blown off by the shotgun, a little flag that reads "BANG" pops out instead. And Joel and Ellie and random hunter #5 all exchange a laugh and good hearted hugs as they leave the scene.

Lol! I'd love to see that! :smileyvery-happy:

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

May 17, 2013

stentryk wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Yeah, that would have been a job.

P.S, Thats the 10th time I've been fooled by your sig!

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (369 Views)
0 Likes