Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 26 2013
By: AST2008 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

Cut Scene Sound (Spoilers)

3 replies 354 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

I was on another forum and asking about any possible glitches people may have had and I mentioned the cut scene after you meet David (when giving Joel his shot) had no sound at all.

Two people on the forum said that there's was the same and it was meant to be like that.

Simple question... is that true or were they just trolling me?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: Cut Scene Sound (Spoilers)

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

Only part where you see Joel and Ellie talk and don't hear a thing is the part in the winter, and includes David, dunno if you got that far but since it's a spoiler I'll tag it as one. The scene you mention should have sound, clearly they were not telling you the truth.

Spoiler
After Ellie kills David when Joel holds her face and says something to her, we do not get to hear what was said

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

jarekmasta wrote:

Only part where you see Joel and Ellie talk and don't hear a thing is the part in the winter, and includes David, dunno if you got that far but since it's a spoiler I'll tag it as one. The scene you mention should have sound, clearly they were not telling you the truth.

Spoiler
After Ellie kills David when Joel holds her face and says something to her, we do not get to hear what was said

Nah it was ther scene where:

Spoiler
You inject Joel with the syringe you got from David.

That whole cutscene was just silent. No talking/No noise just nothing. Thought it was a bit strange. Guess it was a glitch.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
869 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

I have similar issues with the scene where Ellie kills David. Not in game though, but in the gallery. First time I looked the scene was not there, now it is there to watch but no sound at all.

How do I get this fixed? It's one of the best scenes in the game!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)
0 Likes