Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/10/2011
Offline
1768 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

ManatuBear, you say this game will be forgotten yet you are on these forums complaining about it. You don't seem to have forgotten it..... lol. Are you going to forget this game because of the censorship?

Anyways, I don't see how a game with universal praise and one of the last few games on the ps3 will be forgotten. In fact, tons of people still play Uncharted 3... how is that not forgotten? And I disagree with you. I will remember this game for ages to come :smileywink:

young beard signature
Message 11 of 35 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

I hope it's the SP DLC. I'm sick of MP. I hope to god it still follows Joel, and Ellie, if it doesn't, it's just going to feel like a huge slap in the face.


Tha'd be great, though I reckon ND said the SP DLC won't be out till the end of the year... Cuold be wrong though.

Message 12 of 35 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

I hope it's the SP DLC. I'm sick of MP. I hope to god it still follows Joel, and Ellie, if it doesn't, it's just going to feel like a huge slap in the face.


Tha'd be great, though I reckon ND said the SP DLC won't be out till the end of the year... Cuold be wrong though.


This.

Anyway - Information is better than nothing.

 

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 13 of 35 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1640 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

I hope it's the SP DLC. I'm sick of MP. I hope to god it still follows Joel, and Ellie, if it doesn't, it's just going to feel like a huge slap in the face.


Tha'd be great, though I reckon ND said the SP DLC won't be out till the end of the year... Cuold be wrong though.


This.

Anyway - Information is better than nothing.

 


Yeah, atleast it's something. Fingers crossed, though.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 14 of 35 (211 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/23/2013
Offline
16 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.

Message 15 of 35 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1640 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

Archadious wrote:

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.


Every season pass has been $20. How would ND asking $20 lost their fanbase?

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 16 of 35 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Archadious wrote:

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.


Every season pass has been $20. How would ND asking $20 lost their fanbase?


you realize the drama ? ^^

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 17 of 35 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1640 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Archadious wrote:

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.


Every season pass has been $20. How would ND asking $20 lost their fanbase?


you realize the drama ? ^^


Obviously I don't, please explain. I'm serious, I'm not trying to be sarcastic.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 18 of 35 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Archadious wrote:

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.


Every season pass has been $20. How would ND asking $20 lost their fanbase?


you realize the drama ? ^^


Obviously I don't, please explain. I'm serious, I'm not trying to be sarcastic.


He thinks the DLC should be for free and not include for the 20$ season pass because he had to wait a bit for it.

And in his thread he write about the MP is death. So, this is the way i got it.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 19 of 35 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1640 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

Archadious wrote:

If they'll ask 20$ for the Season Pass, it's goodbye fanbase.


Every season pass has been $20. How would ND asking $20 lost their fanbase?


you realize the drama ? ^^


Obviously I don't, please explain. I'm serious, I'm not trying to be sarcastic.


He thinks the DLC should be for free and not include for the 20$ season pass because he had to wait a bit for it.

And in his thread he write about the MP is death. So, this is the way i got it.


Free DLC? Unless it's a booster pack, or a weapon skin, I don't recall ANY company doing this (except ND). The $20 season pass is perfect as is, this guy is just impatient :smileytongue:

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 20 of 35 (172 Views)