Sep 23 2013
By: kleen_nexi Lombax Warrior 241 posts

DLC Info this Week

[ Edited ]
34 replies 628 views Edited Sep 23, 2013

Ok party people, more #TheLastofUs DLC info to be revealed THIS WEEK! Hang tight.

source: Twitter

Gotcha

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 1 of 35 (628 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18974 posts

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013
I knew that they'd have something done by this time to compete with Grand Theft Auto. Now the question is whether or not the DLC will bring a large amount of people back from whatever they've moved on to.

I'll be watching. I expect Tuesday or Friday to be the day that the DLC is announced.
Message 2 of 35 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I knew that they'd have something done by this time to compete with Grand Theft Auto. Now the question is whether or not the DLC will bring a large amount of people back from whatever they've moved on to.

I'll be watching. I expect Tuesday or Friday to be the day that the DLC is announced.

Excuse me Sir,

but GTA V doesn't really matter here.

I really WANT play the DLC even we had wait years for it.

No Game can stop me to play this DLC first.

I hope it will be soon.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Message 3 of 35 (607 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18974 posts

Sep 23, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Excuse me Sir,

I hope it will be soon.

It may not have much for you personally (me either. I'll play this DLC the day it releases), but the truth is that a lot of people have left this game due to the lack of content, with many going to GTA V and other games.

It'll be interesting to see how many people return to play this DLC.

Message 4 of 35 (601 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Excuse me Sir,

I hope it will be soon.

It may not have much for you personally (me either. I'll play this DLC the day it releases), but the truth is that a lot of people have left this game due to the lack of content, with many going to GTA V and other games.

Well that is the normal way of a game. After you beat something you get something new execpt for MMOs. 

But i think you talking about the MP. I don't think that the MP is an Importend Part of this game, yea it's my opinion.

Anyway we will see... 

... after the SP DLC we will go to other games, but this is not a bad thing.

I will never sell this game even there is no new content, while i already sold GTA V.

This really matters.

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Message 5 of 35 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Sep 23, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Excuse me Sir,

I hope it will be soon.

+1 to both of you.

I am looking forward to the MP DLC but truth be told, I'll be obviously even more excited for the SP... Which is not coming any time soon anyways.

With the season pass anyway...

Message 6 of 35 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Sep 23, 2013
Oh God, Finally!
Message 7 of 35 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Sep 23, 2013

info this week.. means DLC out in 1 month or more.

3 DLCs to come with 4 months in between them?

So the last DLC will come in June 2014, 1 year after the launch?

(June 2013 launch, October 2013 1st DLC, February 2014 2nd DLC and June 2014 3rd DLC)

Or the next DLCs will be just MP maps that will be easier to do and will come out faster?

Will i even care by then??

October is Rain (2nd), Beyond Two Souls (11th), Dragon's Crown (11th Europe) and Batman Arkham: Origins (25th),

November brings the PS4 (and Tearaway - Vita) and nobody will even remember TLOU anymore after that.

Editor/Organizer
Message 8 of 35 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 23, 2013

ManatuBear wrote:

info this week.. means DLC out in 1 month or more.

3 DLCs to come with 4 months in between them?

So the last DLC will come in June 2014, 1 year after the launch?

(June 2013 launch, October 2013 1st DLC, February 2014 2nd DLC and June 2014 3rd DLC)

Or the next DLCs will be just MP maps that will be easier to do and will come out faster?

Will i even care by then??

October is Rain (2nd), Beyond Two Souls (11th), Dragon's Crown (11th Europe) and Batman Arkham: Origins (25th),

November brings the PS4 (and Tearaway - Vita) and nobody will even remember TLOU anymore after that.

I think this is just the single player DLC, and my guess is that single player DLC takes the most time to make, maps and modes take less time I think, also I don't think it will take another month, Naughty Dog announces DLC most of the time just before release (at least that's what happened with Uncharted 2 and 3 if I'm not mistaken), so I think that after the announcement it's not more than a week, and after that I think it's just waiting 1 month for the first mp DLC part and than in november the second part, but that's just a guess of course :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 35 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Sep 23, 2013

I hope it's the SP DLC. I'm sick of MP. I hope to god it still follows Joel, and Ellie, if it doesn't, it's just going to feel like a huge slap in the face.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 10 of 35 (497 Views)