Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/02/2013
Offline
229 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

YoungBeard wrote:

ManatuBear, you say this game will be forgotten yet you are on these forums complaining about it. You don't seem to have forgotten it..... lol. Are you going to forget this game because of the censorship?

Anyways, I don't see how a game with universal praise and one of the last few games on the ps3 will be forgotten. In fact, tons of people still play Uncharted 3... how is that not forgotten? And I disagree with you. I will remember this game for ages to come :smileywink:


So will I bud. In fact, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that TLOU will be one of those games that people still talk about in 10, perhaps even 20 years from now. It's not just a great game it's also one of the most important games this gen.

Message 21 of 35 (262 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

ManatuBear, you say this game will be forgotten yet you are on these forums complaining about it. You don't seem to have forgotten it..... lol. Are you going to forget this game because of the censorship?

Anyways, I don't see how a game with universal praise and one of the last few games on the ps3 will be forgotten. In fact, tons of people still play Uncharted 3... how is that not forgotten? And I disagree with you. I will remember this game for ages to come :smileywink:


So will I bud. In fact, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that TLOU will be one of those games that people still talk about in 10, perhaps even 20 years from now. It's not just a great game it's also one of the most important games this gen.


i have to give u a kudo for it T_T....

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 22 of 35 (258 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 23, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

ManatuBear, you say this game will be forgotten yet you are on these forums complaining about it. You don't seem to have forgotten it..... lol. Are you going to forget this game because of the censorship?

Anyways, I don't see how a game with universal praise and one of the last few games on the ps3 will be forgotten. In fact, tons of people still play Uncharted 3... how is that not forgotten? And I disagree with you. I will remember this game for ages to come :smileywink:


So will I bud. In fact, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that TLOU will be one of those games that people still talk about in 10, perhaps even 20 years from now. It's not just a great game it's also one of the most important games this gen.


i have to give u a kudo for it T_T....


Nah, I bet TLoU II will be even bigger :]

I am sure if there was a sequel[s], hopefully, it will be legendary.

Uncharted 2 was bigger than Uncharted 1, so we might be in for quite some fun :]

I think TLoU would be best with 2, max 3 games. No more, no less :smileyvery-happy:

Maybe with a more conclussive [still amazing] ending :/

Message 23 of 35 (243 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

kleen_nexi wrote:

no1_narwhal_fan wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

ManatuBear, you say this game will be forgotten yet you are on these forums complaining about it. You don't seem to have forgotten it..... lol. Are you going to forget this game because of the censorship?

Anyways, I don't see how a game with universal praise and one of the last few games on the ps3 will be forgotten. In fact, tons of people still play Uncharted 3... how is that not forgotten? And I disagree with you. I will remember this game for ages to come :smileywink:


So will I bud. In fact, I'm going to stick my neck out and say that TLOU will be one of those games that people still talk about in 10, perhaps even 20 years from now. It's not just a great game it's also one of the most important games this gen.


i have to give u a kudo for it T_T....


Nah, I bet TLoU II will be even bigger :]

I am sure if there was a sequel[s], hopefully, it will be legendary.

Uncharted 2 was bigger than Uncharted 1, so we might be in for quite some fun :]

I think TLoU would be best with 2, max 3 games. No more, no less :smileyvery-happy:

Maybe with a more conclussive [still amazing] ending :/


Yes. If TLoU ends up becoming a trilogy, or even getting a sequel, not only will it own the next generation of gaming; it's going to be getting so much praise, and it won't stop for atleast a decade. I mean look at SW:BF 1, and 2! Me, and my brother STILL talk about it, and we still turn it on, and play it.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 24 of 35 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013
Exactly! ND, make it happen... You have our faith and blessings ;D
Message 25 of 35 (172 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:
Exactly! ND, make it happen... You have our faith and blessings ;D

Naughty Dag taked my life - they can everything do i will follow, even they jump from a skyscraper.

Call me die-hard-fan i'm ok with it.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 26 of 35 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:
Exactly! ND, make it happen... You have our faith and blessings ;D

Naughty Dag taked my life - they can everything do i will follow, even they jump from a skyscraper.

Call me die-hard-fan i'm ok with it.


I'm with you, there. I'll follow ND untill the end.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 27 of 35 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2013

That makes a three! Again! In a different thread!
Teamwork?
...
Anyone?
You know I'll be waiting for it...
My hand is getting a bit numb... Endure and survive! Won't give up...
Guys? Anyone finish it for me?
I didn't let her wait!

Message 28 of 35 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/16/2013
Offline
241 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013

conquerator3 wrote:

That makes a three! Again! In a different thread!
Teamwork?
...
Anyone?
You know I'll be waiting for it...
My hand is getting a bit numb... Endure and survive! Won't give up...
Guys? Anyone finish it for me?
I didn't let her wait!


Well you know every second is pure gold. And i can't waste any second. OK well here we go TEAMWORK!

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

Status:
❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 29 of 35 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/20/2013
Offline
1335 posts
 

Re: DLC Info this Week

Sep 24, 2013

kleen_nexi wrote:

conquerator3 wrote:

That makes a three! Again! In a different thread!
Teamwork?
...
Anyone?
You know I'll be waiting for it...
My hand is getting a bit numb... Endure and survive! Won't give up...
Guys? Anyone finish it for me?
I didn't let her wait!


Well you know every second is pure gold. And i can't waste any second. OK well here we go TEAMWORK!


 

Yeah! Thank you :smileywink: My hand almost died xD
Message 30 of 35 (134 Views)
Reply
0 Likes