Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 30 2013
By: TomatoDragon Uncharted Territory 1861 posts

Death Scene Animations (spoilers)

4 replies 265 views Edited Jun 30, 2013
So does anyone have a favorite. I know I haven't seen all of them in game, but did on youtube (like when Joel gets caught trying to escape with ellie at the end.)

Also...the bloater Joel death is pretty gruesome, it is there one for ellie? I don't know cause I've never tried to simulate it. Seems like the bloaters always come after Joel.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Re: Death Scene Animations (spoilers)

Jun 30, 2013
Bloaters just smack Ellie in the face and she dies.

I don't know if I have a particular favorite but definitely the most gruesome is the Bloater kill on Joel

Also the way Joel screams during the burning to death animation. It looks like he's at a sweet rave party!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Well, when you play as Ellie, you can get killed by a bloater. But it just hits her in the head, it'd been EXTREMELY disturbing if same thing that happens to Joel would happen... seriously.

I don't really have a favorite death scene from Joel/Ellie's death scenes... but I kind of liked the deaths of the hunters when Ellie kills them with her switchblade in Winter. I might be kind of evil person, but they were actually kind of brutal even when they were enemies...

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4157 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Ellie's deaths are pretty gruesome.

I've seen her die from an infected (when they chomp on her neck and blood comes from her eyes) and from David (machete through the chest and machete in the shoulder/neck.)

I guess those are more disturbing to me than Joel's, because it's a 14 year old girl.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

HorrorGod wrote:

Ellie's deaths are pretty gruesome.

I've seen her die from an infected (when they chomp on her neck and blood comes from her eyes) and from David (machete through the chest and machete in the shoulder/neck.)

I guess those are more disturbing to me than Joel's, because it's a 14 year old girl.

Agreed 100%, I'm actually happy though that Joel's death from bloater does not happen to Ellie similarly. :smileytongue:

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)
0 Likes