12 replies 423 views Edited Feb 15, 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Re: Did no one else notice?

Feb 15, 2014
why'd you link it to another thread ? The other thread doesnt even mention what you're talking about.
back to OP, how many notes and tapes are there in total anyway ?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Sorry i didn't know what that was about. 

WHat I meant to say was: 

Did  anyone else notice that the Medical officer Elis was also Immune? If you got all the notes and tape recorders it says that Elis was bitten in the hand and they had cut it off in hopes of saving his life. Now when you find Elis body in the vent, he simply died from blood loss. There was no bullet in his skull or anything like that and there were no spores or mushrooms growing from his body, meaning that he was in fact immune just like Ellie is, meaning there could be others. I just found that interesting if you think about the fact that they might make another game.

And I believe that there were 10 notes and 3 recorders

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (415 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Feb 15, 2014
I might have to replay it just so I can make sure I got all notes and recorders.
but he died of blood loss, before he turned so there wouldn't be any shrooms growing on him.
I might need a reference but I thought only if you get to stage 3-4 of the infection and die, then your body gets all shroomy. Or if you die in a spore infested area.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (398 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2014

True. but from the notes it seems like he was bitten, they cut his arm off. and he was recovering for more then a day (Since the woman said she actually left him sleeping and made it about 10 miles out before turning back Which I can only assume would be an entire day worth of walking in snow.) So I would assume it had plenty of time to incubate in his system, and I doubt surviving a bite would be as easy as cutting off the appendage cause the blood with the infection would have already spred throught out the body in a matter of seconds. I might be wrong, but I'm curious what other people think

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Feb 15, 2014
Will in tlou in Marlenes notes/recorder I think it hinted at other people who were also immune.
Anyway if that guy was immune it certainly was a crappy way to die. Being immune but bleeding out.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11080 posts

Feb 15, 2014

johnnysasaki_23 wrote:

Sorry i didn't know what that was about. 

WHat I meant to say was: 

Did  anyone else notice that the Medical officer Elis was also Immune? If you got all the notes and tape recorders it says that Elis was bitten in the hand and they had cut it off in hopes of saving his life. Now when you find Elis body in the vent, he simply died from blood loss. There was no bullet in his skull or anything like that and there were no spores or mushrooms growing from his body, meaning that he was in fact immune just like Ellie is, meaning there could be others. I just found that interesting if you think about the fact that they might make another game.

And I believe that there were 10 notes and 3 recorders

If i'm not mistaken, Marlene did say there were other immune people in the past, but the Fireflies were never able to make a cure from those subjects.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (332 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1334 posts

Feb 15, 2014
I got that idea too... Poor guy though, what a miserable death.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (284 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 15, 2014

Oh wow really? I cant believe I missed her saying that.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Feb 15, 2014

But these immune people were all different from Ellie.

Don't know what that means though...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (204 Views)
0 Likes