Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 09 2014
By: TangoHabanero First Son 13 posts
Accepted Solution

Difficulty Grounded

40 replies 709 views Edited May 9, 2014
Please make the single player difficulty Grounded free for us loyalty fans!
I don't pay 4.99€ or 6,94$ in Germany for a new difficulty! Hello a new Difficulty has to be free not 4,99€.

I email naughty dog and ask for a new difficulty for hardcore players tow month ago and now it comes. But not for free.
I'm sad....I payt 70€ for this game in Germany. (97,46$) and you can not give me a new difficulty for the last of us?
Nobody pays for a difficulty! This is insane! Please make it free! I won't to play it. But I don't pay 4,99 for it this is to much.
I don't believe you hat a high production cost to make the Grounded Difficulty. You changed the settings of the game. That's it.
You are like EA.
And I hate EA.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 41 (709 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Re: Difficulty Grounded

May 9, 2014
And I'm a xbox 360 player and get me a new ps3 super slim for the last of us!!!!!
And now you thank this and sell a stupid difficulty for 4,99€
I'm so sad
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 41 (707 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 9, 2014
And the PS4 version of the game gets for free right?
Make it free. Make it a gift for us. I payt so much money to support you company. Now give me something back for free.
Like Microsoft. It's a simple difficultly.
I hate this kind of dlc. And I never buy it. But won't to play it.

Or you sell a new Main Menu design for 4,99€ or a different hair color for Joel for 9,99€ (Don't do it)
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 41 (692 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
266 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

Sorry bud, Naughty Dog is like that now, and theirs absloutely no point of talking about this on the fourm. Most of these people are just drones anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 41 (673 Views)
First Son
28 posts

May 9, 2014

Considering it wasn't a part of the Season Pass when it was announced, you could consider that it is "Free for (their) Loyalty Fans".

If you don't like the idea of paid difficulties, vote with your wallet and don't buy it.

If you want to play it, but think it costs too much; buy the Season Pass. It may cost more up-front but it is a great deal for a "Loyalty Fan" such as yourself. That is, if you claim to enjoy the game as much as you say..

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 41 (663 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

May 9, 2014

Harutoa wrote:

Sorry bud, Naughty Dog is like that now, and thats absloutely no point of talking about this on the fourm. Most of these people are just drones anyway.

Maybe you souldn't be on these forums if you feel this way then.... 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 41 (631 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
266 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

Sorry bud, Naughty Dog is like that now, and thats absloutely no point of talking about this on the fourm. Most of these people are just drones anyway.

Naa I like to voice my opinion. Just calling it as I see it though.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 41 (620 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 9, 2014
I ASK only for a new difficulty and no HUD patch for the last of us!
So I don't buy a 20€ season pass! Hello? What are you talking about? This is insane x10
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 41 (563 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

May 9, 2014

Harutoa wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

Naa I like to voice my opinion. Just calling it as I see it though.

By calling other people "drones"? Okay then......

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 41 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 9, 2014

k00L_gRaNdMa69 wrote:

Considering it wasn't a part of the Season Pass when it was announced, you could consider that it is "Free for (their) Loyalty Fans".

If you don't like the idea of paid difficulties, vote with your wallet and don't buy it.

If you want to play it, but think it costs too much; buy the Season Pass. It may cost more up-front but it is a great deal for a "Loyalty Fan" such as yourself. That is, if you claim to enjoy the game as much as you say..

I agree with k00L_gRaNdMa69.

Tbh, if you havent got the season pass which saves you loads to get an even wider selection of things to do on the game then the only loyalty you've shown is buying the game.. And that's not even Loyalty, you've frankly just bought a game and want to complain about it now because you're not getting things which cost Naughty Dog money developing for free. There was never even a rumour about this new difficulty so you didnt know you were getting it, youre just being greedy. In the gaming industry, Naughty dog giving season pass holders extra things for free to the real "loyalty" customers is fantastic. You don't see that anywhere else and it's one of the reasons I will never miss out on a Naughty Dog game.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 41 (501 Views)