PlayStation MVP
279 posts

Re: Difficulty Grounded

May 9, 2014

YoungBeard wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

YoungBeard wrote:

Harutoa wrote:

Sorry bud, Naughty Dog is like that now, and thats absloutely no point of talking about this on the fourm. Most of these people are just drones anyway.

Maybe you souldn't be on these forums if you feel this way then.... 

Naa I like to voice my opinion. Just calling it as I see it though.

By calling other people "drones"? Okay then......

"Most"

Message 11 of 41 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2014

I agree with Harutoa. Most people here can't handle one single valid criticism against the game or Naughty Dog. It's ridiculous.

Message 12 of 41 (188 Views)
Naughty Host
9035 posts

May 9, 2014
Maybe some people just disagree...?

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 13 of 41 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
279 posts

May 9, 2014

plaZeHD7 wrote:

I agree with Harutoa. Most people here can't handle one single valid criticism against the game or Naughty Dog. It's ridiculous.

I know its crazy right!? I really like Naughty Dog but after posting this thread now im Anti-Naughty Dog lol.

Message 14 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 10, 2014
Are you Crazy? IT is a difficulty! You can not sell everything little **bleep** for to much money. Nobody in the industry is so bad and sell a difficulty for so much money. This is a punch in the nuts. You can not charge 4,99€ for a separate difficulty for a single player game.
And a single player has not so much production costs like a map pack or weapons and stuff.
Message 15 of 41 (154 Views)
First Son
13 posts

May 10, 2014
(A single player difficulty has not so much production costs like a map pack, weapons and stuff)
Message 16 of 41 (150 Views)
Sackboy
439 posts

May 10, 2014

First things first.

You accept your own post as the solution... yeah okay.

Second, I don't see the problem. Technically, you paid €70 for 4 difficulties.

Nobody in the industry is so bad? Are you serious? You should look at the Tales games on the PS3, or the recent Final Fantasy games. You end up paying €3,99 for a single extra costume, that usually doesn't do anything, or is weaker than what you already have. In light of that, I would say Grounded is a big Bargain Level 3 (Uncharted reference).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 17 of 41 (146 Views)
First Son
28 posts

May 10, 2014

You are aware that even a difficulty mode requires development time, testing and marketing, right?

You are aware that these things all cost a corporation money, right?

Message 18 of 41 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1768 posts

May 10, 2014

Dang... sure is a lot of flaming here :smileymad:

young beard signature
Message 19 of 41 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 10, 2014
In a season pass ok.
But not separate for so much money!
This is like EA,
EA sell you in Sims 3 a new digital table for 4,99€ this is not normal this is evil. Trying to look how far she can go. And if you don't care because you don't have a brain to understand the problem?! If you buys a Season Pass so you don't care?! Ok And explained me how good the season pass is. Yes it is.

But I don't need him, and don't buy him.
I only playt like one match multiplayer.
So it's useless for me. For me is the last us a single player game. And a really really good.
I fined the last of us has no multiplayer needed. But he is very good, it's not a **bleep** multiplayer. It's really good. And people don't sell her copy of the game to other people because of the multiplayer. And this is good for the company so more new copy's of the game get sellt. What is in good in combination with the network pass. (For the developer) ok fine.
It is worth every cent for this master peace of a game! It smokes even films. I'm never get so much sad and scared in a game or movie, like in the last of us!

I hope someone has brain and understand me. You Cross the line way to much! And I have to do something about it! This is my feeling.
To being sad her alone helps nobody. So I post this all. If you don't care, it all goes from time to time crazy in full price games. More and more evil stupid little dlc not worth the money.
Compleat game than get more and more little things cut out and sell you for 4,99€ or 9,99€. Earlier in games you get all modes difficulty and weapons and maps for Free.
I understand it is a new time, and the developer has to make money.
BUT NOT WITH A DIFFICULTY OPTION FOR 4,99€=7,00$ this is not right.
Message 20 of 41 (138 Views)
0 Likes