First Son
13 posts

Re: Difficulty Grounded

May 10, 2014
@ k00L_gRaNdMa69
You pay 20€ for the Season Pass. And this is free!
WoW right, you are right 20€ is free I have to remember this and tell all my frinds from your point. Thank you very much. 😵😲😵😲
Message 21 of 41 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

May 10, 2014

k00L_gRaNdMa69 wrote:

You are aware that even a difficulty mode requires development time, testing and marketing, right?

You are aware that these things all cost a corporation money, right?

After going through Grounded and Grounded plus im fairly certain this went through no testing lol

Message 22 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

May 10, 2014

This thread has been reduced to nothing more than some dude saying "I don't wanna pay, so make it free"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 23 of 41 (171 Views)
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2014

Harutoa wrote:

k00L_gRaNdMa69 wrote:

You are aware that even a difficulty mode requires development time, testing and marketing, right?

You are aware that these things all cost a corporation money, right?

After going through Grounded and Grounded plus im fairly certain this went through no testing lol

You bought it? I thought you just said that you didn't want to buy these things Smiley Tongue

young beard signature
Message 24 of 41 (154 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 10, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

This thread has been reduced to nothing more than some dude saying "I don't wanna pay, so make it free"

yeah, and basically shut out anything anybody else says because his opinion is completely closed. Which, isn't really the point for a forum. He didn't know that there was ever going to be this difficulty, Naughty Dog developed it and now hes complaining that it's not free, like he has been totally ripped off for ever buying the game. Some people really are pathetic and nothing more than just completely tight. I'm a student on a tight budget, but even moaning over something as small as this for around 15 hours+ of gamplay on a COMPLETELY new and entertaining gameplay is just ridiculous. If you can't afford this, get a real job

Message 25 of 41 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
459 posts

May 10, 2014

Yeah, you get plenty of play time for the money. It took me 2 HOURS just to get past the bookstore in Pittsburgh. I kept dying because of stupid mistakes, and it restarts you all the way back to where those 3 guys are talking. Definitely worth this money. That is, if you don't rage over a couple deaths.

Also, the AI does quick scope headshots. I'm serious.

Message 26 of 41 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 10, 2014
You dont get the point!
do you not see you pay for a difficulty option 4,99€?
I give up you don't get it! I think you are 12 and don't understand the problem with this dlc.
Message 27 of 41 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 10, 2014

TangoHabanero wrote:
You dont get the point!
I give up you don't get it! I think you are 12 and don't understand the problem with this dlc.

I do get the point, they are charging for a difficulty option which offers a lot to gamers. It is not like they offered one difficulty when you bought the game. Do you hate on Rockstar who don't offer difficulties and online add-on purchases for obscene prices? You get  Easy, Normal, Hard and Survivor difficulties with the game, and then the plus mode to go along with it. I don't understand the problem one bit. If you were loyal like you say you are, you'd have absolutely no problem with it. 12? Quite a sharp judgement considering your grammar is infantile. 

Message 28 of 41 (135 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

May 10, 2014

TangoHabanero wrote:
You dont get the point!

The POINT here is that YOU don't WANT to pay.

You don't know the first thing about a good argument, so stop trying to argue.

You're just saying the same thing over and over, and now you're saying we don't see something that is impossible NOT to see?

Every single one of the points me, and the other people here, made, are all valid, and you have done nothing to either discuss them OR accept them. We're not the ones who are acting like 12 year olds here. You are.

Message 29 of 41 (134 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

May 10, 2014

Lathiel- wrote:

Yeah, you get plenty of play time for the money. It took me 2 HOURS just to get past the bookstore in Pittsburgh. I kept dying because of stupid mistakes, and it restarts you all the way back to where those 3 guys are talking. Definitely worth this money. That is, if you don't rage over a couple deaths.

Also, the AI does quick scope headshots. I'm serious.

After strangling the first three guys I just went up the outside stairs, shot the guy who is guarding the exit and sprinted outside lol. I probably should've done that part properly though since it is really about the challenge.

Message 30 of 41 (115 Views)
0 Likes